Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout (50541 Views)

Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Orizu All Swagged Up / Angela Okorie And George Weah, President Of Liberia Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout by mexioni(m): 11:16am On Sep 25, 2019
wait till she collects your husband
Re: Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout by quintessence007(f): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Aidejay:
Maybe it's the camera. But they both look ugly in this particular set up
Like egg roll wey no fry enta inside wey come dey Yama yama na so Dem look
Very disgusting....
Jezz! I fear you o
Re: Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout by Aidejay(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2019
quintessence007:
Jezz! I fear you o
grin
Re: Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout by dnawah(m): 1:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout by Reelmii: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Angela is not as pretty as before.before she was soooo cute and elegant now I don't know what's up or maybe it's because of her heidious wig or because she's not wearing her makeup
it is because she is going old

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) / Seyi Law Buys His Wife A Car As A Christmas Gift (Photo) / Regina Askia Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.