Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. (886 Views)

You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? / Whatever Career You Choose, Ensure You Learn Microsoft Excel. / What Are The Qualifications For Applying For ACCA Or ICAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Digipro: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Let me show you how to make at least 200k every month online just doing simple tasks.
My name is A.C Onyedikachi, I am the founder of Kreate1000, a digital marketing platform that gives information on the latest hacks and tricks surrounding the digital marketing world. We help individuals start a career in digital marketing effortlessly by providing them with the right information.
I was once a jobless university dropout, roaming the streets of Lagos with no money or friend. Somehow God heard my call and he changed everything about me, and now I can proudly say I have started enjoying life the way I am supposed to.
I took some online courses as regards to digital marketing, information technology, Web design, gathered some knowledge and decided to start my own online business. I started selling digital products like e-book, software and videos, because I love to educate people about how to make money, because that was a big challenge for me that I conquered.
My passion for this made me to dig deeper into how one can really make money online without much stress and investment and I discovered something that has changed my financial status for good.
I discovered a concept that can help you start an online business from scratch with less than 2,000 Naira and you start making profits in less than 24 hours after you have kicked off.
You can make up to 10,000 naira daily using this concept.
10k daily in 30days is 300k
300k in a month.
What I am about to Reveal to you is something you would wish you had known earlier. But its never too late to start.
Information you would get here has not been shared anywhere online.
Let me introduce you to
Kreate1000's Information Marketing Module
A 7 days Step By Step Practical Online Training on How You Can Start an Information Marketing Business Online.
In this module, you would learn;
How To Build A Professional Website or Blog in 30 Minutes with less than 1,500 naira yearly domain and hosting fee..
Learn how to install payment processing gateway to enable you accept payments on your site for free.
Learn about search engine optimization and how to implement it for your site.
Learn the secrets of retargeting on facebook to help you get actual potential clients.
How to make money selling information on your site.
How to get Adsense approval for your site in less than a week.
How to generate a lot of traffic to your site.
How to easily generate content for your sites or blogs without copyright infringement.
BONUS:
You get access to over 1,000 free hot demand digital products you have resell rights to make money from selling on your site.
Plus 3 Months Free Mentorship on how to make money online through Information Marketing.
You get my support for 1 Year: Phone call, Email, telegram and WhatsApp.

WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN.
Internet
Smart Phone or Laptop
& 1,000 Naira as commitment fee.

This Training Would Start On The 25th of September, 2019 and end on the 31st of September, 2019.
Training would be held on our members only page every day by 6PM and also posted on our WhatsApp and telegram groups after every lecture.
Once you make payment of 1,000 Naira commitment fee, You would be given a link to our members only page, WhatsApp and telegram channel immediately. These can be accessed by any smart device that has internet and a browser.
You can make payment into my bank account by way of transfer or bank deposit, after payment send me a whasapp message with depositors name, you would be sent a link to the membership page and other platforms as soon as I confirm your payment.

Acc Name: A.C Onyedikachi
Acc Numbr: 0 1 4 2 1 5 3 2 7 0
Gtbank

If you are low on budget and can't afford to join the training you can visit our site and subscribe for free to get step by step guide on various other ways you can get money online. Like mini importation, Drop Shipping, Affiliate Marketing and more.

KREATE1000 Media
60 Owolabi Avenue, Ago Palace Way, Okota - Lagos.
WhatsApp: 0 9 0 5 0 0 7 5 2 4 0

Re: A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Digipro: 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Check signature to visit our site and get free hacks and tricks online.
Re: A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Digipro: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Don't miss this opportunity.
Re: A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Digipro: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2019
Good morning, this training starts today.
Re: A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Digipro: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Today we would start by 6PM so stay tuned.
Re: A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Digipro: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Digital marketing explained in simple terms
Re: A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Digipro: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Less than an hour.
Re: A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Digipro: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Time waits for no one.
Re: A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Digipro: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Do you need extra income online?
Did you know that, you can make over 200k every month online with KREATE1000 partnership program? Check Here for more details.
Re: A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Delight4(m): 12:48am On Sep 29, 2019
I just created a post here on nairaland that teaches you how to be a digital marketing pro and make your business go viral in a week.

All for free. No one will tell you this secrets.

https://www.nairaland.com/5442732/how-became-digital-marketing-expert
Re: A Career You Can Earn 200k And Above Monthly. No Educational Qualifications. by Digipro: 5:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Join this partnership program to earn from 200k and above monthly HERE

(1) (Reply)

Practical Training Courses / Bank Marketers: The Ups And The Downs / 27 Workers’ Compensation Claim Common Types Of Accidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.