Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. (15268 Views)

Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Hits No. 1 On Billboard World Album Chart / Wizkid 'No Stress' Is No1 In Nigeria & the US World chart according to ITunes / Wizkids ‘Ghetto Love’ Debuts At No.1 On Itunes & Apple Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Neozy(m): 9:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Trash song. I'm still looking for the meaning of 'kolonbiko'

3 Likes

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2019
The diagram says Peak Date is September 28, 2019.

We are still on September 25th, 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by macanthony25(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Ghetto Love 5/10
49-99 4/10

Good PR pushed those songs to where they are today not because they are that good.

Starboy and Tiwa have dropped hits that beat Ghetto Love and 49-99 hands down.
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Psalm2423(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2019
tsinzu:
Why are you all hating on Wizzy? Can't you just say congratulation and move on with your life? Nigerians sef sad
E pain them. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Cousin9999: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2019
A victory for Ghana Nigeria. grin That beat is like 99% Ghana though. lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2019
SaintHilary:
Garbage or not..Even when wizkid Coughs it'll still top charts..His name is working for him ri now nothing else

Learn how to make money with wrist watches here
https://www.nairaland.com/5429281/wrist-assesories-side-hustle-wrist

Lol! Dt ur first statement is very correct cos he never even promoted this song. No single interview or advert.

Also, a lot of Africans/oyibo people don't
understand Nigerian slang or Yoruba language, so they don't really care. They just Listen to beat & voice.

Maybe Wizkid should move back and live in naija all year so he can make music for us Nigerians again.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2019
Naughtysite:
The diagram says Peak Date is September 28, 2019.

We are still on September 25th, 2019.

They usually put the end date of the week.
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Bawofss(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2019
dat song is wack, total rubbish. below wizkid's standards. sounded like up coming artist

2 Likes

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by bIoodykiller: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
post=82545501:
STARBOY : Keep making good hits and keep breakinh all records..

This is only the beginning
[/s]
invalid opinion
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Lamanii22(f): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Stevecovey:
Wizkids new single 'Ghetto love' makes its debut at the no 8 spot on the Billboard World singles chart. It would be recalled that earlier in 2019, his collaboration with Beyonce, brown skin girl, made it to the No.1 spot. That song is currently at no.2 and has been on the chart for 9 weeks.

This would be the singer's 17th entry on the Billboard World Singles chart. His 10th top ten hit.

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2ytvXYHfHm/

https://www.billboard.com/charts/world-digital-song-sales

WO don't give yourselves headache.... Even if wizkid repeat one sentence all through in a song, it would be at the top spot.... It's been wired that way...

1 Like

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by hopexter(m): 10:26am On Sep 25, 2019
Aidejay:
Ah! Wo, that song is rubbish ahah! God punish everybody wey dey d studio when wizkid record dat song.
D producer, the engineer, the mixer the backup all of Dem. How will wizkid record rubbish and none of them could say, starboy this is rubbish. Bad pple

Na rubbish and yet e dey Billboard chart? Just because e no good for you no mean the same for the rest of his fans shocked

1 Like

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Myhusband(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2019
I'm one of his fans but I deleted that song immediately I downloaded and listen to it

the guy should not let hype get into his head, he needs to be musically consistent

3 Likes

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by durubennie(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2019
CapitanS:

naira Marley and zlatan took over the billboards world charts? Lol, you must be high on cheap local weed
50naira osogbo weed.

1 Like

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Aidejay(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Edoloaded:
You see the rubbish sing na Im you still dey stagnant for life? Stop the hate joor
you see the rubbish sing-i believe you wanted to write you see the rubbish song. So it's a rubbish song you just affirmed it or are u 2 daft to understand your own words
na Im you still dey stagnant for life?- ooh this is even a question.
so because I get opinion, a conclusion reached after listening to the song that the song in comparison to many from wizkid and more from others is a rubbish song na why I dey stagnant for life? grin
are u not daft is your life moving anywhere? See as u carry stupidity like logo put for body even your English seff fit make person enter trance. Waste
Go and die....fuckin hater
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Aidejay(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2019
hopexter:

Na rubbish and yet e dey Billboard chart? Just because e no good for you no mean the same for the rest of his fans shocked
na wah ooh! So u agree it's rubbish.
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2019
macanthony25:
Ghetto Love 5/10
49-99 4/10

Good PR pushed those songs to where they are today not because they are that good.

Tiwas song didnt get plenty digital sales o, despite the adverts in new york & everywhere. She didn't break into the list at all, but most Nigerian artistes dont, so.

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Aidejay(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2019
macanthony25:
Ghetto Love 5/10
49-99 4/10

Ghetto love 1/10
49-99 8/10
The better song was a hit irrespective of the whole PR stunt this ghetto love is just wack
And yes they have done better but based on the current situation tiwa's follow up is more solid than mofofofofofo...okolikokoio

1 Like

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by SimDan95(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Aidejay:
Ah! Wo, that song is rubbish ahah! God punish everybody wey dey d studio when wizkid record dat song.
D producer, the engineer, the mixer the backup all of Dem. How will wizkid record rubbish and none of them could say, starboy this is rubbish. Bad pple
hater take an easy to make bad Belle no kill u

STARBOY to the world

1 Like

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Aidejay(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2019
Stevecovey:

This is the amazing thing actually. It's pretty amazing.
oooh! Plllleeeaase......shoot me
Amazing in what way?
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by GreenArrow1(m): 11:03am On Sep 25, 2019
Aidejay:

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2019
Aidejay:
oooh! Plllleeeaase......shoot me
Amazing in what way?

Imagine if it was a very beautiful song. Imagine if it was promoted. It is amazing it still sold so much. To me, dts power right there.
I mean dts what companies look out for when they decide to throw money at an artiste. undecided
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by myself13: 11:05am On Sep 25, 2019
Lamanii22:

WO don't give yourselves headache.... Even if wizkid repeat one sentence all through in a song, it would be at the top spot.... It's been wired that way...
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by SimDan95(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2019
currently playing it and vibing to it

STARBOY num 1
lemme dance small

2 Likes

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Aidejay(m): 11:06am On Sep 25, 2019
SimDan95:
hater take an easy to make bad Belle no kill u

STARBOY to the world
no b small tin. U call out trash they make u into a hater na why naija dey like dis. Bad Belle no fit kill me untop wetin? Kolobi kokokoko, mo fo o for fo fo no for.............
Starboy to the world indeed.
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Aidejay(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2019
Stevecovey:

Imagine if it was an amazing song. Imagine if it was promoted. It is amazing it still sold so much. To me, dts power right there.
I mean dts what companies look out for when they decide to throw money at an artiste. undecided
hmmm!(exhales). So d conclusion here is it's a rubbish song. Why do u think it wasn't promoted? Probably cause it wasn't worth it.

1 Like

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Sniper101(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2019
I downloaded that his song, listened to it & deleted it the same day.

I downloaded "blow my mind", listened to it & deleted it the next day.

Those two songs are trash.
...I wonder how they're on people's playlist

1 Like

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Risingblue008(m): 11:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Aidejay:
I'm a wizkid fan,bt if u I hear rubbish I go talk,wizkid,na rubbish u sing.
Try do remix,bt make u get advisers for studio ooo

1 Like

Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2019
Aidejay:
hmmm!(exhales). So d conclusion here is it's a rubbish song. Why do u think it wasn't promoted? Probably cause it wasn't worth it.
I don't think it's rubbish. I dont think it's perfect either. cheesy Wizkid hasn't bn promoting any songs since 2017.
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by Aidejay(m): 11:26am On Sep 25, 2019
Stevecovey:

I don't think it's rubbish. I dont think it's perfect either. cheesy
paradox....
Re: Wizkids 'Ghetto Love' Debuts At No.8 On Billboard World Chart. by macanthony25(m): 11:33am On Sep 25, 2019
Aidejay:

Ghetto love 1/10
49-99 8/10
The better song was a hit irrespective of the whole PR stunt this ghetto love won't is just wack
And yes they have done better but based on the current situation tiwa's follow up is more solid than mofofofofofo...okolikokoio

grin grin grin grin which one is mofofofofofo…okolikokoio again? Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUSIC: Sabbin Wakokin Hausa Download Audio Mp3 / Kizito - Rice And Beans Official Video / VIDEO: Kizz Daniel – Pak N Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.