Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Sinabela Scholarship Examination Date Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sinabela Scholarship Examination Date Is Out (1150 Views)

JAMB 2019/2020 Registration Form And Examination Date Finally Out / Federal Government Scholarship Examination 2018 / 2018 National Common Entrance Examination Date And Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sinabela Scholarship Examination Date Is Out by chemnob: 6:02am On Sep 25, 2019
Sinabela Scholarship Scholarship Exam Date And Results has been of recent confusion to many. Sinabela Scholarship Scholarship Exam Date And Results is coming up soon.

As the scholarship is still going on. you can APPLY HERE.

Sinabela Scholarship program is in two ways:

Full funded scholarship: this is for those pursuing Bachelor’s degree and master degree in Europe, Canada and United state.
Partial Scholarship

this exam comes up on....
check out the info and other details you will not like to miss at

https://chemicalengineeringnob.com/sinabela-scholarship-scholarship-exam-date-and-results/
Re: Sinabela Scholarship Examination Date Is Out by tosco042: 3:45am On Oct 16, 2019
You guys would be caught by EFCC and put to book if you don't return the swindled money to the respective owners, You give a scholarship by collecting money from innocent people thinking GOD is not watching you.
I asked World Scholarship Forum and they said their is no such thing as Sinabela scholarship that it's not legitimate.
I checked the company Sinabela Associates because all UK companies are registered and monitored, I saw the company's debt ratio from that you would know the company is broke and in a crisis, I saw the companies asset not up to a $100,000.
And you tell me God wont punish you people, how the hell do people even pay such huge amount of money without doing their home work or checking the scheme well.
I contacted the university of manchester and asked them about this program, they said they have never heard of such a scholarship, talk more of partnering with them, I also asked university of Liverpool(which as you scholarship scheme stated that is closed for now, but the university was used before), they told me not to pay you guys a dime that they want to contact the company and make inquiries for me although am still waiting to hear from them but they said a student have never enrolled into their university from Nigeria with such scholarship
I know the country is tough but it doesn't mean you cant make a healthy living

My advice is if you want to perform fraudulent activities(scams) do it right.
International Relations

Oct 15, 2019, 2:40 PM (12 hours ago)

to me

Dear Czar,

Thank you for your email.

We
have no relationship with this organisation and we do not recognise
their exam results if indeed
they do run these tests. Their site claims falsely that we are a
partner but we have never heard of them nor communicated with them.

This organisation is suspected to engage in fraudulent activity and we would recommend
against paying any fees to them.

Best wishes

Diana

Diana Kurkul
International Relations Administrative Assistant
| PA to Professor Stephen Flint – AVP Internationalisation

Tel +44 (0)161 306 4020 Email:
diana.kurkul@manchester.ac.uk
|
www.manchester.ac.uk

Privacy Notice for prospective students, applicants
and offer-holders

RE: A new message from Czar Mane
Inbox
x
University of Liverpool Enquiries <irro@liverpool.ac.uk>

Tue, Oct 15, 3:09 PM (12 hours ago)

to me

Dear Czar,

Many thanks for your enquiry.

I
have spoken to colleagues in the International team who feel this may
not be a legitimate scholarship, please be careful that you
do not give them any information.

Full details of all the undergraduate courses at the University can be found
here

The
page listed in the above link contains details of the programme content
(including course modules), standard entry requirements
and course fees. If you have been studying International qualifications
you can find our country-specific information and equivalents on entry
requirements
via this link. You can also find the current English Language requirements and acceptable qualifications
here.

In order to be considered for a place on a course you will need to make a formal application. Applications should be made via
UCAS.
For full details of the application process including hints and tips on
creating your personal statement please see their website directly.
Alternatively, our local representatives in your country can provide
more information
about the university and assist you with the application process.
Please see your
Country Page for further details on available representatives.

The
University of Liverpool does not offer full scholarships to prospective
students; some of our students do, however, find that they are eligible
for a part
scholarship, award or bursary. There are various
funding opportunities that you may be interested in.

I hope this information is helpful and if you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kindest Regards

Jenna Paglia

Enquiries Officer

Enquiries and Fulfilment

T: +44 (0)151 794 5927

University of Liverpool

Reilly Building, 160 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TR

www.liverpool.ac.uk
czar mane
czar mane
czar mane
41 minutes ago
You people want to scam your fellow Nigerians so if you have a son now you would tell him to waste $36,500 to write a sccholarship program that is fake
Re: Sinabela Scholarship Examination Date Is Out by tosco042: 3:46am On Oct 16, 2019
I saw this stuff on youtube just now
WANTED to check whether it is legit?

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose The Best Option In JAMB UTME Or Any CBT Exam / 10 Udemy Paid Courses For Free - 22 September 2021 / ASUU Strike Update: “since We Are Done With Negotiation, Strike Can End Now; ASU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.