Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,069 members, 7,852,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:07 PM

Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes (49766 Views)

Ondo Community Laments Herdsmen Invasion & Police Harassment Over Cows’ Death / Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2019
EdwardRandy:

Na people like you dey die like fowl out of ignorance. When you see a deity or a shrine go and desecrate it, come back here and let me know what's up.
You don't know me, my history and beliefs.
I don't believe in or have regards for fetish things and a few so called fetish people that have crossed my path can testify to that.
I used to receive complaint about people leaving jazz in our village house and since after I threatened to shoot one of those they fingered in that story, nothing like such news again. In fact, the said man is the chief jazz security of that house now because I told him to go and get measured for a coffin incase I ever hear such news again so I believe he has asked his jazz colleagues to retreat.
I'm quite young but I have zero respect for evil elders.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by malvisguy212: 9:38am On Sep 25, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

NATURAL DISASTERS AND ACCIDENTS HAPPEN EVERYWHERE. BUT IN NIGERIA, WE ARE QUICK TO ATTRIBUTE THEM TO MYTH SO AS TO KEEP OUR NONSENSICAL BELIEFS VALID.

ONLY IN AFRICA CAN LIGHTENING BE SENT TO HIT PEOPLE AND ANIMALS.
ONLY IN AFRICA DOES DROWNING MEAN EVIL SPIRITS LIVE IN WATER BODIES.
IT'S ONLY WE THAT RUN AWAY FOR LOOKING INTO AND FIXING SIMPLE PROBLEMS ONCE AND FOR ALL BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY MADE UP OUR MINDS THAT A GOD OR A DEMON IS BEHIND IT AND WE WILL NEVER WIN.

WHEN WHITE MEN DEFEAT THE GODS WE LOOK FOR ANOTHER NONSENSE BELIEF TO TIE OURSELVES DOWN WITH.

THE BLACK MAN TRULY IS A LOVER OF CHAINS, AND BONDAGE IS THE GREATEST TROPHY TO HIM.
talk as if you're the most smartest man in African .
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by SmartMugu: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2019
Who else thinks the cattle could have died from drinking poisoned water? Some type of scientific tests needs to be done before concluding the gods are angry.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by ClitRaider: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:
Nonsense. In south west, python is not sacred. The cows were killed by lightining which is a natural event that can happen anywhere, whether in a sacred jungle or a market square.
Go try am na, maybe thunder no go strike ya left yansh
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by CapitanS: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Arrant nonsense
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by specco(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2019
moscobabs:
So what was the reason for the cows killed by lightening in Texas?
Let the Mofos answer this question.Such natural phenomenon happen in advanced climes and no such b...shit tradition is attached to it. Africans are steeped in ignorance! Sacred hill ni sacred hill ko. Nonsense. Soon they will start performing dull rituals/sacrifices.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by BlackLaw: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
No wonder you really won't see Christian's there because all of them now runs to the occultic group controlled by Adeboye, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, Tb Joshua, olukoya, ayodele et al.
Monkey dey find attention
Ogun kill you there you're a phool
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2019
BlackLaw:
Monkey dey find attention Ogun kill you there you're a phool

Said Christian calling someone a phool. Alas, am right anyway.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by BlackLaw: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Said Christian calling someone a phool. Alas, am right anyway.
Sharrap there who told you I'm religious? You're even dumber than I thought
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by executive12: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:
Nonsense. In south west, python is not sacred. The cows were killed by lightining which is a natural event that can happen anywhere, whether in a sacred jungle or a market square.

Are you from the Ondo community? The people from there said it is sacred in their community.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2019
BlackLaw:
Sharrap there who told you I'm religious? You're even dumber than I thought
See Christian deny himself and Christ.
Am damned right about them.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by unbitchable(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2019
executive12:

Are you from the Ondo community? The people from there said it is sacred in their community.
you can never find any shrine dedicated to python in south west. Python na bush meat.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by BlackLaw: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

See Christian deny himself and Christ.

Am damned right about them.
Nairaland should publish the names of some of these foolish people 'make dem dey chop slap'.

Correct the grammatical errors in this your comment, then I might create time to trade barbs with a monkey.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by PrincewithGod(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2019
Satanic and demonic manifestations. Let Jesus become the Lord and Saviour of the community and there will be deliverance.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2019
BlackLaw:

Nairaland should publish the names of some of these foolish people 'make dem dey chop slap'.

Correct the grammatical errors in this your comment, then I might create time to trade barbs with a monkey.

Take your case to the occultic kingdoms called churches in west.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Psoul(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2019
moscobabs:
So what was the reason for the cows killed by lightening in Texas?

That was the subsidiary/branch of the Okeowa deity in the whiteman's land.
That farmland was built on the sacred land of the deity. The worst was that they refused to make the routine sacrifice to the god.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by drololaaof: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2019
moscobabs and capslock thanks for your posts. We are always under the illusion of a spell by one mystic god .See the yeye people linking the incident to the killings of a python, the herders have accepted the incident as an act of God

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Yaba4sure: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2019
Your penalty kick dey go throw in o. Lol!!! See upper cut.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by FactualSpeech: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2019
A flash of average lightning contains about five million volts of electricity. It is more severe in animals because they have wider steps which make voltage higher. If the current flows through the front and back legs, it will always flow through the animal’s heart. This makes the risk of death higher. Animals that move on fours like cattle and giraffe are at higher risks because both feet are too apart. This is why a major safety tip for lightning is to keep both feet together.

In 2011, Universiti Putra Malaysia electrical engineer Chandima Gomes, one of the foremost experts on lightning safety, wrote that,

“animals with a large separation between their front and back feet… are vulnerable to receive lightning injuries due to the dangerous potential differences that may built up between these feet, in the event of nearby lightning.”

https://etn24.com/2019/09/this-science-may-explain-why-cows-were-struck-dead-by-lightning-in-ondo-state.html
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Nggs121: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2019
Mans capacity for outlandish ideas is only superseded by his ability yo accept such stupid ideas as norm.

Indeed Nigeria may never go forward because of the abundance of superstitious idiots who will never look for the cause of a problem but rather, will blame it on [/b]nonexistent entites[b]
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 11:27am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Because I don't patronise their enterprise.

and u think u r beta dan those u claim 'ppatronise' dem
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by litaninja(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2019
una still never get sense...
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Teegelop(f): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tolexander:
what has this got to do with the news gan?

Your penalty kick dey go throw in o

May God have mercy on you
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by gabsmilez(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
chisomdoris:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/killing-of-python-caused-cows-death-on-sacred-hill-say-indigenes/amp/
hahahah followers of THOR son of odin......he just killed loki's cows
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Jm879316: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
lol
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Tolexander: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Teegelop:

May God have mercy on you
amen,

And you too

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by sunnyprof: 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
The Cattle Rearers Chairman is very wise and matured in his response, clarifying that the cows were not poisoned and profers to sensitize his men not to graze in sacred sites. This kind of relationshipthat existed ever since in Nigeria but some people highjacked the sincerity it with crime and now give the name Fulani herdsmen to criminal cruelty ...... God will put them to shame!!
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Dagger111(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
unbitchable:

Mumu, na im be say all 36cows should die at once. Go and try ur confidence by entering that bounds area and see if lightning will nt kill u. Na ur type dey shut Jesus for public and go village to collect soap wash head for midnight. Omo Ale.
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by bluecircle470: 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
No wonder you really won't see Christian's there because all of them now runs to the occultic group controlled by Adeboye, Oyedepo, Adefarasin, Tb Joshua, olukoya, ayodele et al.

You lack sense
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Dagger111(m): 1:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
FactualSpeech:
A flash of average lightning contains about five million volts of electricity. It is more severe in animals because they have wider steps which make voltage higher. If the current flows through the front and back legs, it will always flow through the animal’s heart. This makes the risk of death higher. Animals that move on fours like cattle and giraffe are at higher risks because both feet are too apart. This is why a major safety tip for lightning is to keep both feet together.

In 2011, Universiti Putra Malaysia electrical engineer Chandima Gomes, one of the foremost experts on lightning safety, wrote that,

“animals with a large separation between their front and back feet… are vulnerable to receive lightning injuries due to the dangerous potential differences that may built up between these feet, in the event of nearby lightning.”

https://etn24.com/2019/09/this-science-may-explain-why-cows-were-struck-dead-by-lightning-in-ondo-state.html

In view of the aforementioned, wat ar u trying to say prof of lightning?
Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Empiree: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
chisomdoris:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/killing-of-python-caused-cows-death-on-sacred-hill-say-indigenes/amp/
After mysterious python lies, which other lies are gonna come after this?. We already heard about mysterious thunder strike. That's now a myth. Now it is python.

African traditional bullshit. This is why I don't do Yoruba culture and tradition and this is why I will never support Yoruba ruling over ilorin. They have got too much bushit that make no sense. Some people did something to those cows. I suspect they were poisoned. No stupid gods angry at herdsmen and their cows. The locals just wanted to be relevant by cooking up silly stories. If your damn gods are so powerful you could have sent them to sambisa to end boko boyz. The so called mystery snake could not help itself. Yoruba and foolish tradition make no sense.

Again, someone did something to the cows... perhaps in the absence of herders.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes by Adebowalay(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
haaaaa...u and ur generation don prize market... Una must buy am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos / Herdsmen Attack Maraban Kantona Plateau, 4 Killed, Church, Hospital, House Burnt / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.