Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. (520 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. by MhizPearl(f): 8:30am On Sep 25, 2019
I got mine from my mum(God bless her soul).She told me she was sure I got swapped in the hospital.She also told me she wished I was never born.share yours
Re: What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. by Avast(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2019
MhizPearl:
I got mine from my mum(God bless her soul).She told me she was sure I got swapped in the hospital. She also told me she wished I was never born. share yours

And you take that as an insult. You better change your ways
Re: What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. by Mykel51(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2019
MhizPearl:
I got mine from my mum(God bless her soul).She told me she was sure I got swapped in the hospital.She also told me she wished I was never born.share yours
It's apparent you still bear resentment for her considering what she said...I think its best you forgive and forget...In other news, what did you do to her to make her say such words to you
Re: What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. by Ncsamuel(m): 9:38am On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=MhizPearl post=82543385]I got mine from my mum(God bless her soul).She told me she was sure I got swapped in the hospital.She also told me she wished I was never born.share yours[/quot] what did you do to her?
Re: What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. by nachisunday(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2022
MhizPearl:
hello dear @mhizpearl how far now thanks for following me back here, this is your old topic YES i have to mention you so u will view any of your mention and reply, but better still mail me #nachistarsunday2001@gmail.com to know better okay
Re: What's The Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received. by Cutehector(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2023
MhizPearl:
wow..this hurts. Have you forgiven her?

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua earning From Last Night match Winning Will Shock You / What Investment Can I Do With 2 Million Capital? / Men Are So Cheap, They Can’t Reject S*X – Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.