Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body (1873 Views)

Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body by freelansa: 11:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Singer Victoria Kimani has slammed her male fans for always commenting about her body every time she uploads a picture on Instagram

The Kenyan singer revealed that the gesture from the male fans only shows that they are selling themselves short.

In a video she shared on IG, Victoria Kimani said:

”I noticed a lot of my male fans and followers were saying yesterday how the thing they like about me and the thing that makes them follow me is my body or my bum bum or my physical attributes”.

”And I will like to say is that you really are selling yourself short as a man to only appreciate the sexual attributes from a woman, when there are so many other things that you can benefit, appreciate, learn, love, understand about a woman, other than just her sexuality and things that make her sexy.”

She concluded by stating that she would henceforth reduce the rate at which she posts sexy pictures on Instagram.

”Thank you for following me and saying ”your bum bum, your body”. But honestly, y’all can keep it moving cos I’m not gonna be showing you a lot about this bum bum”

Video in link below

https://wotzup.ng/victoria-kimani-slams-male-followers-for-always-commenting-about-her-body/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body by Kingpee2(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
You better finish what you started madam.
Re: Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body by Lekison(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
what do you expect after going half naked on every pix.....BTW aren't tryna sell ur body? customers are commenting well so stop ranting.
Re: Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body by Praizeupdates: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
shocked hmmm
Re: Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body by donbachi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
las las her body hench
Re: Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body by ladilawal82(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
...online men cool
Re: Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body by LearnITsmash(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Is that not the only valuable asset you have in this lifetime you senseless bimbo dingbat undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body by newsynews: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Victoria Kimani Slams Male Followers For Always Commenting About Her Body by unbitchable(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mumu girl. What does a fox love about a fowl

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Scents From Jennifer Lopez / Peruzzi Fires Back At His Former Boss, King Patrick / Falz Tattooed A Picture Of His Family On His Arm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.