Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) (35926 Views)

105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Musa Nuhu Visits Anambra International Airport Project Site (Pictures & Video) / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by anochuko01(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
sammirano:

And Yankee goes to China in their numbers. Wake up.
oga, USA is the head quarters of tertiary education in the world, then UK. Google is your friend Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Hotzone(m): 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
This man na wao....na only ur village people dey Kano .
If na Igbo man naa him for pack strangers of different cultures full package
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by pat077: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
I hope they are not going there to study Islamic education
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by tolguy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
themosthigh:
Why do these people always go to Arab nations? Why not the USA where all nations of the world go to learn and be taught the latest the world has to offer
its India
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by excel101(m): 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Air Peace boss has started reaping so quick what he sow just few weeks ago. like the saying goes "one good turn will always deserve another"
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by SoNature(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
sammirano:

Centuries cheesy. Are you for real?

Yes, even the Chinese experts admitted it.

The reason is that the US has private companies like Elon Musk's SpaceX investing in the industry.

China has no such private Investors.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by farouk2much(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
Amana................. Three gbosa for this man
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by PeaceNexus(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Doubt if you have ever flown across Nija border grin grin
carzola:
why are there dressed like beggars? tongue tongue tongue tongue
those are the ugliest air hostesses in history
I cant fly air peace even if its for free....
I don't want somebody looking like torn hundred naira note giving me water to drink 10000ft above sea level.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Ewedegubbler: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
carzola:
I don't want somebody looking like torn hundred naira note giving me water to drink 10000ft above sea level.

bla bla bla... this cow will likely be typing this trash from some wrecked techno phone whilst residing in a shack....

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
opalu:
I have a dream that in 5 years time, the view over the South-East will be like this from the clouds. My grandmother was from there. And she told me how to make this possible before she died

Should we vote you in as the president of Federal Republic of Nigeria? Or let's jst impeach that Jubrin for you? Jst choose.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Men that hostess 3rd from left in the 5th pics, the babe set die! anybody knows her?
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Madeu(m): 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Call me when those wealthy Yoruba people start giving scholarship of this kind. At least that would reduce the spate of agberos we see everywhere.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by DukeNija(m): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
sammirano:

And who says the US has the latest to offer? You should take a trip to China

China? Lool. The only thing they can learn from China is scientific ethical violations and technology cloning. China has no ingenuity.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by naijadrivablog: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Madugu is better than the gandollar.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by laprince(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
helinues:
When it comes to giving scholarship in Nigeria, I dont think any politicians can Stand near Kwankwanso.

May Allah bless him more

This is the same thing a friend told me.
Honestly, am so impressed by his giant strides in education fundings.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Yusuf4: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
You think they will just give them Visa like that

themosthigh:
Why do these people always go to Arab nations? Why not the USA where all nations of the world go to learn and be taught the latest the world has to offer
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Caseless: 8:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
themosthigh:
tell me one Arab nation your country is better than. Or , better still, send your own beneficiaries to the US...it's none of our business.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Prymestrr(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
carzola:
Lemme give one attention. I know that's what you crave for, reason why you're pretending to be extremely stupid. Now make sure your next comment is sensible ok. undecided
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
CreekCommando:
Aboki and stupidity!
How many Arab universities made the first 500 best universities in the Times Higher Education (THE) 2019 ranking? Awusa always look for easy things in life, not Knowing that easy is ephemeral.

Note all those students are not under achievers but 1st Class Graduates being airlifted to go and read for their Masters.
You that is supposedly not stupid and not chosen the easy way out; kindly tell us what grade and university you attended (if any at all) that may be superior to the ones of these graduates and also against the institutions they would attending; you could also tell us why you were stuck with a Nigerian education rather than a non-Arab one in the greater diaspora, only to be reduced to a pained IPOB posting hatred and bigotry in the social media?
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Tpresh(f): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is good.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Legendguru: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
hmm
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by nicepoker101(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
donbachi:
Ten years time watch how dis ones Will lift poverty out of kano state...nice one.
Seems you don't understand this country at all.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by lagdmark(m): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
carzola:
Bad belle people everywhere spit!
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Ecomog15: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
carzola:

This is wrong. Why so bitter?!
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why are their no women? Is it that women are not interested in aspiring higher in education in the north or is it a kind of gender discrimination against women?
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Passion2009: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
sammirano:

For the records a Chinese firm is the first to launch a 5g network globally. That's originality.

Lol. That's not originality - most of the components of the 5G are from American technology - this explains why there is still controversy about it. When I say originality, I mean 100% pioneering innovations like Google, Microsoft and numerous softwares, Tesla, Block Chain and other A.I stuff. Chinese are only better in commerce. Many of the so called Chinese innovations are theft of American ideas or building up on them. Google how much the Chinese pay to U.S companies yearly as royalties for patents and the likes. Even Japan and South Korea are more original when it comes to technological innovations.

Mind you, if you visit most American universities - you will realize that a large number of international students there are Chinese. They go there to learn how to best do it.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by CioAngels(f): 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mr Allen Onyeama, kindly come out for president come next election while for the South Africa huge favour to Nigerians. My man Kwakwanso, thank you so much, those children will never forget you. Nigerian government are there employing into government offices only their tribes, pass or fail.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Jman06(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kwankwasiya for 2023 Presidency!!

Sai Kwankwaso!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
sammirano:

And who says the US has the latest to offer? You should take a trip to China
Yes. That is why Chinese students are falling over themselves to go to the US.
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by SolarHub(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Air Peace Airlift 105 Students Sponsored By Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso(photos) by gideonvalor98(m): 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Business acumen. By the time this man is through with his strategies, his airline will be first choice or point of call for air travellers across all tribe or ethnics in Nigeria. Naso dangote start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Largest Yoruba Settlement In Togo - Atakpame / The 2 Corpers Who Died In Accident In Delta Pictured (Graphic Images) / Lagosians Running Traffic Lights Right In Front Of Police; Disgusting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.