Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,292 members, 7,864,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:05 PM

How So Fresh Founder Dumped Oil Money To Sell Fruits And Salads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How So Fresh Founder Dumped Oil Money To Sell Fruits And Salads (263 Views)

Bags Of Shredded Old Naira Notes Allegedly Dumped By CBN (Video) / So Fresh Celebrates 10 Years Of Inspiration, Enriching Lives / Border Closure Affecting Our Revenue – So Fresh Co-founder, Olagoke Balogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How So Fresh Founder Dumped Oil Money To Sell Fruits And Salads by Alarinka1: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
How “crazy” are you? Crazy enough to quit a job in an oil and gas company to sell fruits and salads? In 2017 when singer, Mr Eazi, disclosed that he resigned from his oil and gas job to become a musician, Nigerians thought he was crazy. Well, that craziness is not limited to the Banku singer, as the founder of So Fresh, Olagoke Balogun, also took that leap of faith.

Just like Eazi, Balogun didn’t find fulfilment in his six figures 9-5 job. Usually, snagging a job in the oil and gas sector is a dream come true for most Nigerians, but Balogun didn’t find joy working there, as his passion lay elsewhere—selling fresh fruits.

While Balogun’s decision to quit a high paying job to sell fruits would seem ludicrous to many, for Balogun, it was a rational move because the job did not bring him contentment. “I wasn’t really satisfied with the work I was doing. I didn’t feel like I was making an impact and I wasn’t maximizing my strength and my potentials.

“Even though I was earning well, the family was... https://nairametrics.com/2019/09/24/how-so-fresh-founder-dumped-oil-money-to-sell-fruits-and-salads/

Re: How So Fresh Founder Dumped Oil Money To Sell Fruits And Salads by IamCharles123: 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na IT eazi do for oil company o

(1) (Reply)

Discovery Of Massive Oil Deposit Could Be A Game-changer For China-rt / Oil Is Going To End The Same Way The Slave Trade Ended – Financial Analyst / Facebook Sues By Mobile Banking Firm Over Calibra’s Logo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.