Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days (52510 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / See Photo Man Who Raped Co-worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by GistMore3: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Man allegedly rapes colleague to death, keeps corpse for three days in Ogun

A 27-year-old man, Adenuga Eniola has been arrested by men of Ogun State Police Command for allegedly raping a co-worker, identified as Faith Jude to death at Lafenwa, in the Abeokuta South Local Government Area of the state.

The Commissioner of Police, Bashir Makama paraded the suspect alongside other 18 suspects for various crimes such as rape, robbery and cultism, among others at the Police State headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta .

Makama was represented by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Operations, Edward Ajogun, said the suspect, a mobile money agent, was arrested for his involvement in the murder after he went to report the incident at Lafenwa Police Station.

He said the suspect reportedly committed the crime on September 16 and reported last Thursday at the Police Station.

The Commissioner of Police said the suspect told his men at the station that he discovered the lifeless body of his co-worker, covered with canopy at the front of their shop.

According to Makama, the suspect took advantage of the downpour on a fateful day to perpetuate his heinous act by allegedly gagging the mouth of the deceased with a piece of cloth to stop her from screaming while he was raping her.

The Police boss further explained that Eniola kept the body of the deceased in his shop for three days after the incident but was forced to report following the odour oozing from the place he kept the body.

He added that the suspect however reportedly confessed to the crime after he was grilled over the death of his colleague.

He said, “On close examination, it was discovered that there were marks of violence on the body of the deceased which raised the suspicion that she was murdered.

“Based on the discovery, the complainant, Adenuga Eniola was professionally interrogated and it was discovered that he was the person that actually killed the victim.

“He confessed to the crime and stated that the deceased, a co-worker came to the shop to collect money for their boss.

“He took advantage of the downpour then and grabbed the deceased, gagged her mouth with a piece of cloth while he raped her.

“Having had his way with the girl, he discovered that she had given up the ghost due to suffocation. He is under arrest with the incident, while the case is undergoing investigation at the Homicide Section of the command’s Criminal Investigation Department.”

However, the suspect who claimed to have regretted his action begged the government to tamper justice with mercy.

He said, “I regret my action because I did not know what came over me. I am not a womaniser, I don’t know why I involved myself in this.”

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/man-allegedly-rapes-colleague-to-death-keeps-corpse-for-three-days-in-ogun/amp/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by SLAP44: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Haba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by GistMore3: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by soberdrunk(m): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
"Professionally interrogated"........ angry Are you people sure you didn't beat a confession out of an innocent man........ angry angry

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by SultanYoung: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
I wonder how guys with sane mind can rape a lady without thinking of the heavy price you will pay after the 10 minute of uncormfortable sex, oga judge abeg sentence the idoita life imprison so that the G.O.C will rape hell out of his ass hole.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by spafu(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
This life, waiting Kola no go see for Kolanut tree?
The world is fild with evil and evil men are on the increase everyday.
Make I go hustle for food jare, you can boost my earning by simply clicking on my signature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Offpoint: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Story looks like someone was beaten to state acknowledging a crime he knew nothing about.

If he's truly guilty, his balls should be fried while he's still alive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Jasseyfrd(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
. I can't even imaging killing Someone all in the name of sex.
B

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Respect55(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
I know it's them

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Trutherme: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sick people everywhere. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Obanaijacom: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mental stress is real.

A lot of people are in need of help

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Mopolchi: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yorubad. Na dem. Skull miner doing his mining activities.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by LadySarah: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
God will punish you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
He took advantage of the downpour then and grabbed the deceased, gagged her mouth with a piece of cloth while he raped her.
Having had his way with the girl, he discovered that she had given up the ghost due to suffocation
Animal in human skin.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Onyekachi419(f): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
No rapist/killer in this life will go unpunished.
Karma must catch up with them no matter how long it will take.
Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by GreetMe(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
And why did he preserve the body?

He wanted to rape her till eternity?

Look at what lack of self control has caused...
If a lady is showing me signs she ain't really interested at that moment..even if she's my gf or wife..my manhood don begin dey soft... I don't follow the stewpid Naija mentality that once a lady visit you...u must collect.. angry

No time to hear story o...I can't even imagine it..pple dey get mind sha

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Femich18(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Strange things just keep happening always in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Wikerised(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
No mercy
Btc needed

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nawa oo. Wickedness everywhere you go like mtn.
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Ayoswit(f): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
See wetin konji cause. Useless man undecided
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
the complainant, Adenuga Eniola was professionally interrogated

This line got me cheesy Meaning say them don torture am die grin

27 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Mopolchi: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82568246:
Shut up and get out of this thread.
Tribalistic tin.
Occulos Servientes

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
May her gentle soul rest in peace.This guy must die in jail! Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
The devil is scared because men are gonna deal with him right there in hell grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Bar1941(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ordinary #300 you go see alashi wey go make your konji come down now see as you end your life now,..
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by SolarMight(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
The news from Nigeria just keeps getting weirder by the day.
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by maasoap(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rape and murder charges, this one is a goner forever.
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by rashrockalabx(m): 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Haba sir
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Qadaffi2idiamin:
The devil is scared because men are gonna deal with right there in hell grin
True

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) / South African Police Arresting Any Foreigner Without Valid ID And Papers (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.