Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review (2849 Views)

TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / My OnePlus 7 Pro Just Arrived! Got Questions?! (Inc Unboxing, Hands-On & Review) / Infinix Hot S4 Hands On Review And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review by appswift: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2019
The much-anticipated device, Itel S15 Pro has been launched into the Nigerian market with a priced tag of N29,500. The S15 Pro was launched alongside the S15 which is the normal variant. Both devices are the latest addition to the Itel S-series.

The Itel-Series are known for selfie-focused and here we can see a bigger upgrade from the company as they have successfully unleashed both devices with a 16MP selfie camera with 4in1 Big pixel front selfie camera with a waterdrop display.

So in this post, I shall be sharing with you my unboxing and quick hands-on review of the Itel S15 Pro.

Video: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-On Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8N1dt0GFjQ

The Box
The box of the Itel S15 Pro is just like the regular boxes we are used to but here again. On the top, we have the name of the device written alongside a 4G logo telling you that the device support 4G.

Alongside that, we have the images of what the device looks like and few specs written on it too on the front side of the box while on the other side of the box, we have some highlight specifications of the phone written on it and the free 1.5GB 9Mobile data activation guide on it.

But here I noticed that the box actually comes in two, the first one is just like a dummy box while the other box is the one that houses the phone. So it is required of you to remove the first box to get you to the main box.

But what’s inside the Box?

To unbox the box, you have to, first of all, unwrap the box and cut out the sealed. Now open the box, you will be greeted with the 6.088-inch IPS Waterdrop Fullscreen itel S15 Pro appears on top and after then, you will see its other accessories inside the box, which are:

– 1 USB Cable

– 1 phone case

– 1 Adapter charger

– A pair of earphones

–1 removable 3000mAh Li-Ion battery

Quick Hands-On Review

One of the things I noticed here in the device is the big display and the water drop feature. Yes, the Itel S15 Pro is the first of its kind to come with a waterdrop display and it also packed a 6.088 inches HD+ IPS FullScreen. The device still has bezel both on the top of the device and the bottom. The screen resolution is 1560×720 which can handle Full HD movie movies well.

I really loved the User Interface of the device. Clean and the apps are nicely arranged. It preloaded with Google apps and some other social media apps. The device runs on Android 9 Pie.

Under the hood, it has Spreadtrum 9863A Octa-core 1.6GHz alongside whopping 2GB of RAM that can handle multi-tasking so well. I tested it out and it and the result were just like I wanted. Someone can now log to Twitter, Instagram, play games and don’t worry about the device lagging or hanging. The internal storage is 32GB and Interestingly, it can be expanded to 128GB via using a micro card. This is just so mind-blowing.

At the top of the waterdrop display, we have the 16MP front-facing camera which is one of the selling points of the device. The camera can be used to unlock your phone when you activate the Face ID. The camera is quite amazing. It gives brighter selfie in low light, in my review article I shall be sharing pictures taken with the device in low light.

On the top of the device, we have the 3.5mm headphone jack and beneath the phone, we have the micro USB port and guided with a dual loudspeaker.

On the right side of the device, we have the power button and the volume rocker when nothing is on the other side of the device.

On the rear side, we have the 8MP Triple camera with Flashlight then accomplished with Finger Print scanner. This is the first device from Itel coming with a triple camera. I tested the camera out and its shots are amazing.

The phone supports dual Nano-SIM and both SIM support 4G. The 4G Bands supported by the device are B1, B3, B7 and B20 which are the bands used by major network provider here in Nigerian but does not support Glo 4G bands at the moment.

The phone also supports OTG connection that gives you access to connect your external devices like Flash drive, fans and other devices to your phone.

The whole device is powered by 3000mAh battery capacity which the company says can give you full day usage. Well, I will prescribe that you get a standby power like a power bank to give you more power usage.

Interestingly, we have the normal variant at hand which goes for just N22,800 right in our online store. You can buy the Itel S15 via this link here: In some days to come, we shall be having the Itel S15 Pro too in store.

Where To Buy Itel S15 For N22,800?
Right on our store at Shop Femtoptech, we are using a secure online payment (Paystack) and we also accept bank transfer. We delivered nationwide and you can visit our online store here

Source: https://www.femtoptech.net/2019/09/itel-s15-pro-unboxing-and-quick-hands-on-review.html

2 Likes

Re: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review by appswift: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2019
You can chek out the Itel S15 in our online store.

2 Likes

Re: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review by Puregold3(f): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2019
appswift:
The much-anticipated device, Itel S15 Pro has been launched into the Nigerian market with a priced tag of N29,500. The S15 Pro was launched alongside the S15 which is the normal variant. Both devices are the latest addition to the Itel S-series.

The Itel-Series are known for selfie-focused and here we can see a bigger upgrade from the company as they have successfully unleashed both devices with a 16MP selfie camera with 4in1 Big pixel front selfie camera with a waterdrop display.

So in this post, I shall be sharing with you my unboxing and quick hands-on review of the Itel S15 Pro.

Video: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-On Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8N1dt0GFjQ

The Box
The box of the Itel S15 Pro is just like the regular boxes we are used to but here again. On the top, we have the name of the device written alongside a 4G logo telling you that the device support 4G.

Alongside that, we have the images of what the device looks like and few specs written on it too on the front side of the box while on the other side of the box, we have some highlight specifications of the phone written on it and the free 1.5GB 9Mobile data activation guide on it.

But here I noticed that the box actually comes in two, the first one is just like a dummy box while the other box is the one that houses the phone. So it is required of you to remove the first box to get you to the main box.

But what’s inside the Box?

To unbox the box, you have to, first of all, unwrap the box and cut out the sealed. Now open the box, you will be greeted with the 6.088-inch IPS Waterdrop Fullscreen itel S15 Pro appears on top and after then, you will see its other accessories inside the box, which are:

– 1 USB Cable

– 1 phone case

– 1 Adapter charger

– A pair of earphones

–1 removable 3000mAh Li-Ion battery

Quick Hands-On Review

One of the things I noticed here in the device is the big display and the water drop feature. Yes, the Itel S15 Pro is the first of its kind to come with a waterdrop display and it also packed a 6.088 inches HD+ IPS FullScreen. The device still has bezel both on the top of the device and the bottom. The screen resolution is 1560×720 which can handle Full HD movie movies well.

I really loved the User Interface of the device. Clean and the apps are nicely arranged. It preloaded with Google apps and some other social media apps. The device runs on Android 9 Pie.

Under the hood, it has Spreadtrum 9863A Octa-core 1.6GHz alongside whopping 2GB of RAM that can handle multi-tasking so well. I tested it out and it and the result were just like I wanted. Someone can now log to Twitter, Instagram, play games and don’t worry about the device lagging or hanging. The internal storage is 32GB and Interestingly, it can be expanded to 128GB via using a micro card. This is just so mind-blowing.

At the top of the waterdrop display, we have the 16MP front-facing camera which is one of the selling points of the device. The camera can be used to unlock your phone when you activate the Face ID. The camera is quite amazing. It gives brighter selfie in low light, in my review article I shall be sharing pictures taken with the device in low light.

On the top of the device, we have the 3.5mm headphone jack and beneath the phone, we have the micro USB port and guided with a dual loudspeaker.

On the right side of the device, we have the power button and the volume rocker when nothing is on the other side of the device.

On the rear side, we have the 8MP Triple camera with Flashlight then accomplished with Finger Print scanner. This is the first device from Itel coming with a triple camera. I tested the camera out and its shots are amazing.

The phone supports dual Nano-SIM and both SIM support 4G. The 4G Bands supported by the device are B1, B3, B7 and B20 which are the bands used by major network provider here in Nigerian but does not support 4G bands at the moment.

The phone also supports OTG connection that gives you access to connect your external devices like Flash drive, fans and other devices to your phone.

The whole device is powered by 3000mAh battery capacity which the company says can give you full day usage. Well, I will prescribe that you get a standby power like a power bank to give you more power usage.

Interestingly, we have the normal variant at hand which goes for just N22,800 right in our online store. You can buy the Itel S15 via this link here: In some days to come, we shall be having the Itel S15 Pro too in store.

Where To Buy Itel S15 For N22,800?
Right on our store at Shop Femtoptech, we are using a secure online payment (Paystack) and we also accept bank transfer. We delivered nationwide and you can visit our online store here

Source: https://www.femtoptech.net/2019/09/itel-s15-pro-unboxing-and-quick-hands-on-review.html
What do you mean by " it does not support 4g at the moment ?
Re: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review by appswift: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Puregold3:

What do you mean by " it does not support 4g at the moment ?

Glo 4G band.
Re: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review by Puregold3(f): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
appswift:

Glo 4G band.
Ok
Re: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review by MeshachMARTINS(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
I think the person that took these pictures have good photography skills ... pls what camera was used to take these shots?
Re: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review by appswift: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
I think the person that took these pictures have good photography skills
pls what camera was used to take these shots?

It was captured by a DSLR camera.
Re: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
appswift:

It was captured by a DSLR camera.
thought as much
Re: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review by appswift: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
thought as much

smiley
Re: Itel S15 Pro Unboxing And Quick Hands-on Review by appswift: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2019

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Modded Whatsapp? / List Of Phone Brand That Give More Software And Hardware Issues / How Can I Unlock Nokia 6700 Classic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.