Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d (1811 Views)

MODERATE BUDGET Housing Floor Plans From Some Of The Best Foreign Architects / Submit Or Share Your Bungalow Floor Plans Here/floor Plans Only / Exquisite 5 Bedroom Duplex,3d Model And Floor Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2019
WTK Architects is a competent group of architects in Lagos State. We offer very unique building & project related services. It is our mission to deliver design and planning solutions for today and tomorrow through a comprehensive and collaborative approach built on long-term relationships with our clients and professional colleagues.

We Design Unique and good designs for a very affordable prices. We also build and finish your house. Our designs are always unique, so we always advise to handle the project personally. We also do Interior Designs, Shops, Kitchen Rooms e.t.c

Check on some of our works in the attachement below.

We offer:
Architectural designs, structural drawings, Construction, Renovations, and Interiors, Kitchen, furnishings and space solution.

Architect Nofiu Taofeek Olayinka
email: wtkdesigns4u@gmail.com
email: tbalinga@gmail.com
Tel; 08096365063, 07058631070
Follow us on Instagram: @tbaling

1 Share

Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by pfadom: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2019
Keep it up!

However, many of these 3D drawings are exaggerated proposals that they know their clients can never afford.
Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by joycluv: 10:27am On Sep 26, 2019
Let's see your sample floor plan
Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 13, 2019
Here are 3d floor plans, and 2d floorplans

Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone
Wtk Architect
I have on going projects i will like to share with you...
Interior designs,

Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 20, 2019
Hello contact us for you architectural designs

Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
Hello contact use for your designs
Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Dennis3D(m): 4:14am On Oct 22, 2019
You just go online to download other people's work and post as yours
Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Godisgreatest1: 5:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Dennis3D:
You just go online to download other people's work and post as yours
That's how you know a 'Nigerian' Architect, they can never contribute 'positively'..they depend on foreigners to post 3D and floor plans. They don't know that they MUST convince people to appreciate the original work they do before they can get clients. May God see us through.
Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Juell(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2019
Godisgreatest1:

That's how you know a 'Nigerian' Architect, they can never contribute 'positively'..they depend on foreigners to post 3D and floor plans. They don't know that they MUST convince people to appreciate the original work they do before they can get clients. May God see us through.
Abeg don't generalize
Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by twinskenny(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2019
lol bursted he has deleted his username
Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Godisgreatest1: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2019
Juell:

Abeg don't generalize
My dear if you go through the pictures I have seen so far on nairaland you will discover that these pictures are plagiarized. They have already appeared on different blogs, websites and social media platforms by different FOREIGN architects. It is not encouraging at all. You are free to do the analysis yourself. I have noticed this in other platforms, but it is worse here. Thank you.
Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Juell(m): 11:31am On Oct 22, 2019
Godisgreatest1:

My dear if you go through the pictures I have seen so far on nairaland you will discover that these pictures are plagiarized. They have already appeared on different blogs, websites and social media platforms by different FOREIGN architects. It is not encouraging at all. You are free to do the analysis yourself. I have noticed this in other platforms, but it is worse here. Thank you.
Nigerian architects only get ideas from some of these foreign architects, but I can assure you that their floor plans don't work here cos we here depend on natural lighting and ventilation. Yes the buildings have similar physical features but doesn't mean they're the same. Thanks
Re: I Will Make Your Architectural Drawings Floor Plans, Elevations, Section And 3d by Godisgreatest1: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
The thread has been quiet, hope you are not discouraged? Please can we see a more 'down to earth' Nigerian floor plan for a 4 bedroom bungalow en suite..i commend your drawings so far...although they look too foreign.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Wallpapers And 3d / Land For Sale / To Let: Renovated 2nos 2bedroom Bungalows Off Bode Thomas Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.