Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase (1162 Views)

Can Someone Reccommend Good Hp Laptop / Please How Much Can I Get A Very Good HP Pavilion 15 Core I5 / Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase by Talkingboy: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Hello gurus ,

Please I will like u to recommend a very good hp laptop to me within the range of 100k.

Thanks
Re: Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase by hardebayho(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Oga, don't be looking for laptop names upandan.. Anyone you buy is fine, as long as you don't have any graphics or CPU-intensive requirements.
Re: Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase by BabaAlabi: 10:24am On Sep 30, 2019
Talkingboy:
Hello gurus ,

Please I will like u to recommend a very good hp laptop to me within the range of 100k.

Thanks

Brotherly, please I have some questions regarding WES and ATS certificate. Can I contact you via whatsapp?
Re: Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase by Talkingboy: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
BabaAlabi:

Brotherly, please I have some que. Can I contact you ?

Feel free to send a PM sir.
Re: Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase by BabaAlabi: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Talkingboy:

Feel free to send a PM sir.
No access to the email of this NL account.

Was the ATS certificate evaluated as one year of study?

How did you send it?

The certificate I want to send has ABWA on it and from the threads I read, WES wants only ICAN on it.

Steps to take please.
Re: Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase by Talkingboy: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
BabaAlabi:

No access to the email of this NL account.

Was the ATS certificate evaluated as one year of study?

How did you send it?

The certificate I want to send has ABWA on it and from the threads I read, WES wants only ICAN on it.

Steps to take please.

Okay .

You can only present the certificate u have to Wes , you cannot manufacture certificate in Oluwole.

So you're fine .

It'll be assessed as one year college .............

Best wishes sir
Re: Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase by BabaAlabi: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
Talkingboy:

Okay .

You can only present the certificate u have to Wes , you cannot manufacture certificate in Oluwole.

So you're fine .

It'll be assessed as one year college .............

Best wishes sir
Thanks Sir. What about sending it?
Re: Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase by ewosk: 3:47am On Oct 01, 2019
Talkingboy:
Hello gurus ,

Thanks

You can get a core i5 or I7 fairly used for that amount.

For New
You can Get is HP Pentium (quad-core) price should be between 105k and 110k (4gb 500gb)

If you can buffer it I will advice you go for New Core i3 which goes for around 120k - 140k (4gb ram and 1TB hard disk) depending on the configuration.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase by Talkingboy: 6:04am On Oct 01, 2019
BabaAlabi:

Thanks Sir. What about sending it?

You'll pay 10k and clear ur outstanding subscription .

They will help u send it directly to Wes tru Nipost .

For how to go about it , just Google :

""Ican ATS transcript""
Re: Looking For Recommendations For A Good HP Laptop To Purchase by BabaAlabi: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Talkingboy:

You'll pay 10k and clear ur outstanding subscription
Thanks Sir. I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

Hp(compaq) Presario For Sale in Lagos @ 30k. / I Want To Upgrade My Window 7 To Window 10. Will It Be Good For Me? / Clean As New Us Used Dell Inspiron N5050 6gb Ram 500gb Hdd *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.