Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Prof.oye Ibidapo Obe,the Best Vice Chancellor Of The Year! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Prof.oye Ibidapo Obe,the Best Vice Chancellor Of The Year! (3402 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Is The Chancellor Of University Of Maiduguri / I Almost Died When Jonathan Renamed Unilag – Former Unilag Vc Ibidapo-obe / Best Vice Chancellor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof.oye Ibidapo Obe,the Best Vice Chancellor Of The Year! by tola4fame(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2006
It's a good thing to hear that a vc of unilag carlibre will be norminated for this award,but am wandering about the standard for the award,or making or bringing student close to hell gate is worth all this...

Tola
Re: Prof.oye Ibidapo Obe,the Best Vice Chancellor Of The Year! by tinky(f): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2006
Who dash him? Someone that should be 6ft under d ground by now. Sorry oh if anybody here is related to him. But that guy has made us suffer enough.
Re: Prof.oye Ibidapo Obe,the Best Vice Chancellor Of The Year! by tokun: 9:15am On Jul 03, 2006
Ms Tinky, or whatever you call yourself, How would you feel if I wished DEATH on your family member, just a lil something to think about,
Re: Prof.oye Ibidapo Obe,the Best Vice Chancellor Of The Year! by Nosu(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2006
anyway, he doesn't deserve that award, he has turn the school in mopol barrack. He couldn't control his student without the mopols. He is not a good leader. he lack that quality.
Re: Prof.oye Ibidapo Obe,the Best Vice Chancellor Of The Year! by mfongodwin: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2007
Please i can see that some of u guys if not all of you are in Unilag. Please can anyone kindly provide me with information about the unilag part time programme and the DLI. I would really appreciate that.

Thanks
Re: Prof.oye Ibidapo Obe,the Best Vice Chancellor Of The Year! by nanprasad: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2009
smiley Prof. Obe was my father's student in Canada. He was always kind and friendly to me and I'm sorry I missed seeing him when he was in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.

I have lived in Nigeria and I would like to return someday to work and give back to a country that I remember with love. I will continue to search for jobs so that i can return to Nigeria. By the way, my father was a professor at Unilag many times.

Is there any way for me to contact Prof. Obe?

NanPrasad

(1) (Reply)

Study In Spain: Low Tuition Universities, Admission Process And Cost Of Living / Sample Of Ballot Papers & Ballot Boxes For 28th March & April 11th 2015 Election / What Part Time Programme Can I Take In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.