Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test (40683 Views)

"Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by salt1: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Fortune109:
Women!!

Na beg we dey beg!!

Give men rest of mind biko!!

When the women were begging you to be faithful to them, did you agree? You told them to shut up because you paid the bride price so you're the man and can do anything.
Now many of them have opened their eyes and are covering their tracks very well.
Ndo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by fcdgrand(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
DNA is a must to every father, don't let hoes blackmail you with this word, "so you don't trust me"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by ALRENOgroup: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
lilbest4:
Why is DNA not part of the test carried out immediately after birth?
PLS DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE, HOW MUCH IS DNA TEST? WE NEED TO KNOW BECAUSE THIS IS BECOMING TOO MUCH! HELP US

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by fcdgrand(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
salt1:

When the women were begging you to be faithful to them, did you agree? You told them to shut up because you paid the bride price so you're the man and can do anything.
Now many of them have opened their eyes and are covering their tracks very well.
Ndo!
"covering their tracks" for simp men not for redpill men

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by GhostWisperer: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
eherbal:
- A Nigerian doctor has advised Nigerian men to always take a DNA test to ascertain the paternity of their children
- The doctor identified as Adams Ayeni claimed that three out of ten Nigerian men are raising a child that is not biologically theirs
- Ayeni gave the advice after he came across a female patient who raised another man's child that with her husband
A Nigerian doctor has taken it upon himself to educate men on the risks of not taking a DNA test for their children. The Nigerian doctor explained that it is possible men end up raising a child that is not his.
The Nigerian doctor identified as Adams Ayeni narrated how he met a patient who brought in a child with a PVC (packed cell volume) of eight per cent and they discovered that the child is sickle cell.
Ayeni explained that he called in the mother and told her to bring her husband so he could counsel them on what to do, but the woman begged him, saying her husband is AA.
Vice president’s office threatens to sue peddlers of false claims against Osinbajo
Nigerian doctor warns fathers to always take DNA test after experience with a patient Source: Doctor Ayeni

According to the doctor, there are a lot of cases in Nigeria where men raise other people's children without their knowledge. The doctor claimed that three out of 10 men in Nigeria are not biological fathers to their children.
The doctor said Nigeria has the second-highest rate of paternity fraud in the world after Jamaica.

source :https://www.legit.ng/1261400-nigerian-doctor-warns-fathers-dna-test-experience-a-patient.html
isn't this idiotic doctor supposed to not disclose patient's condition or problem.

And with this single case, he has formed a bases for the percentage of children raised by false fathers.

Everyone wants to trend.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by salt1: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
fcdgrand:
"covering their tracks" for simp men not for redpill men

So you imagine! I salute you, Redpill Man
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by fcdgrand(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
guys fvck hoes & wife virgin, dick the one you love & keep the one that love you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Geesaintagape: 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
If u suspect foul play or every first child, DNA test should b carried out to avoid scam
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by SirWhiteFish: 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
olu77:
Ok. Maybe he is talking from experience. I think we should just have national DNA testing day so that people can swap children.

Headline: After the national DNA testing day acclaimed by international observers as free and fair Obj looses Iyabo to Gani Adamu. Timi Dakolo looses his son to...
this table

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by henryobinna(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Banee:
Which kind Olodo doctor be this? Don't you know if the father is Genotype A with thalassemia and the mother AS,the child can be Sthal and phenotypically appeared SS.Ordinary HPLC will resolve that and no need to waist money on DNA.
Oshey... the all knowing god...

shey you did not see where he stated the woman started to beg that the father should not be invited? why was she begging? the doctor came to the conclusion as a result of her begging and not the child's genotype

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by charlsecy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
IronFX:
....some other nurses do it intentionally too
Why?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Pennietty: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
I no even need DNA test if my girl born pikin way no resemble me Na from d hospital wahala don start.
I don’t trust those girls.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by fcdgrand(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
salt1:

So you imagine! I salute you, Redpill Man
in this wicked world you want to trust non-virgin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by grandstar(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
At the American embassy, security officials are always on ground when DNA results are to be announced. I'm not surprised.

I'm suspecting about 2 of my uncles's kids aren't his.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by henryobinna(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Philcassidy991:

Thought I was the only one that observed that.

meanwhile, after the Test and it turns out negative, be ready for war with your wife for wrong accusation.
men who have sense do it secretly. the Beautiful thing about is you don't need to bring the baby... just bring any biological sample from the child. something as simple as a single strand of hair. only a stupid man would let his wife know

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by IronFX: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
charlsecy:
Why?
Just like somebody said some do it for fun, las las na wickedness dey cause am. That’s why you hear the “never marry a nurse” frequently
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by tayo200(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
it's possible Dangote is my father o
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by stormborn28(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
ednut1:
must we always bash women some men also have children being fathered by other men. na merry go round. if this story is real sha. the husband will die soon from brief illness
you are suppose to live next to the devil
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by onilanre(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
eherbal:
- A Nigerian doctor has advised Nigerian men to always take a DNA test to ascertain the paternity of their children
- The doctor identified as Adams Ayeni claimed that three out of ten Nigerian men are raising a child that is not biologically theirs
- Ayeni gave the advice after he came across a female patient who raised another man's child that with her husband
A Nigerian doctor has taken it upon himself to educate men on the risks of not taking a DNA test for their children. The Nigerian doctor explained that it is possible men end up raising a child that is not his.
The Nigerian doctor identified as Adams Ayeni narrated how he met a patient who brought in a child with a PVC (packed cell volume) of eight per cent and they discovered that the child is sickle cell.
Ayeni explained that he called in the mother and told her to bring her husband so he could counsel them on what to do, but the woman begged him, saying her husband is AA.
Vice president’s office threatens to sue peddlers of false claims against Osinbajo
Nigerian doctor warns fathers to always take DNA test after experience with a patient Source: Doctor Ayeni

According to the doctor, there are a lot of cases in Nigeria where men raise other people's children without their knowledge. The doctor claimed that three out of 10 men in Nigeria are not biological fathers to their children.
The doctor said Nigeria has the second-highest rate of paternity fraud in the world after Jamaica.

source :https://www.legit.ng/1261400-nigerian-doctor-warns-fathers-dna-test-experience-a-patient.html

Hmmm Dr. Ayeni, this is unprofessional of you. Your patient shouldn't be a thing of public discussion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by midnighter(f): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
uthlaw:
last last our ladies don useless pass pure water!

But you still need both ladies and pure water, as useless as we are...so how useful are you
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by midnighter(f): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by midnighter(f): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:
So, after clerking the patient, the "doctor" came online to inform the whole world what he discussed.

Nigerians should stop giving Nigeria a bad name.

Thats what i was thinking...im sure the guy is just eyeing his wife now..smh
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Antara0503(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
lilbest4:
question of life.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by MPESA(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
mybestlove:
We are not adhering to this advice.

You just want to break homes.

What of those children that were swapped by nurses? How do we settle that?

Go home with your devilish advice, it's not for good and you just want to create an avenue for doctors to make more money.

Byebye

Please You ain't making sense here.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by MisterGrace: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
ednut1:
must we always bash women some men also have children being fathered by other men. na merry go round. if this story is real sha. the husband will die soon from brief illness

What is this one saying?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by niyidenrele: 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
eherbal:

..Oga ,I can't keep this any longer,you are one of my friends on Facebook...any news I see in my wall,it is only you here that come around to upload it here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by midnighter(f): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Banee:
Which kind Olodo doctor be this? Don't you know if the father is Genotype A with thalassemia and the mother AS,the child can be Sthal and phenotypically appeared SS.Ordinary HPLC will resolve that and no need to waist money on DNA.

But if its like that why was the lady begging

An innocent mind fears no accusation
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by sexycat: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
donbachi:
WOMAN....mankind greatest undoing.

ori e oda , why generalizing eventhough you are not your own acclaimed father's biological son .. grin grin grin Go and ask your mum question and stop taunting all women here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by niyidenrele: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
lilbest4:
...a saying goes like this ...90% of first birth /child are bastard, coincidentally am also the first child.... grin
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by niyidenrele: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
lilbest4:
...a saying goes like this ...90% of first birth /child are bastard, coincidentally am also the first child.... grin...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by ibechris(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Many of them are here shouting women this,woman that...yet some of them are married but they are still sleeping around with other peoples wife and single ladies.

See them acting like better husbands. God will search all of u out.
If u know u are married and still sleep around my brother,u don't deserve to talk. Just keep quiet allow us rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Zinny25(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
daddytime:
Stale warning but a standard of course.

People like us no dey need DNA....by our head you shall know us...

All my own dey carry my signature...

To deny say no be me get am sef na war
lol isi aki or isi hammer head of terror

abeg na joke ooo,no attack me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rape Of Medical Laboratory Science Profession / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.