Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Getting Url - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Getting Url (540 Views)

[ONLY] Bloggers With Less Than 15,000 Views? Daily Add Ur URL Let Me Help / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. / Add More Than One Website Url To Your Twitter Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Url by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2010
need help
how to get video link after upload
Re: Getting Url by Youngichou(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2010
let me get you
is it dat its a uploading site and you want to get the link after upload?
2. what pro language is this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Getting Url by utimatedes(m): 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2010
Firstly, you have to know the name you use to save your video.
secondly, you have to know the directory where the video will be uploaded.

E.g if the name of your video is myvideo and the directory where the video will be uploaded to is yourdomain.com/video, then your video link will be yourdomain.com/video/myvideo.

Since you did not give much detail and the kind of website( CMS, Forum, Wordpress etc) you uploaded your video to, I can give you specific details on how to get your link but am sure the explanation above will help somehow.
Re: Getting Url by Youngichou(m): 11:27pm On Nov 02, 2010
^^^ it will if thats what he actually want because on those CMS you dont need to struggle or work hard
Re: Getting Url by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2010
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In Any Web Issue, Come Freely / Please Review My Blog! / Facebook: 350m People Using Messaging; More Than 4b Messages Sent Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.