Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

VIDEO: I Have Plans To Give Chunk Of My Wealth To Charity Soon- Dangote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / VIDEO: I Have Plans To Give Chunk Of My Wealth To Charity Soon- Dangote (200 Views)

Naira Gain Against U.S Dollar Boosts Dangote’s Wealth To $15.3 Billion / Charles Chuck Feeney Fulfills Dream To Die Poor, Gives ₦3.48 Trillion To Charity / Use Your Wealth To Help The Poor, Tayo Demola Advises Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Have Plans To Give Chunk Of My Wealth To Charity Soon- Dangote by Bravo123: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Africa’s richest man Aliko Dangote, on Wednesday said he will give huge portion of his wealth to charity in the coming years just like the man he says he admires so much, Bill Gates did a few years back.

Dangote made the disclosure while appearing on stage with the American tech mogul and philanthropist at the Goalkeepers Summit in New York...

Read more https://alabingo.com/video-i-have-plans-to-give-chunk-of-my-wealth-to-charity-soon-dangote/

(1) (Reply)

Get $20 Or More Every 48hours / VO1106 Rice Destoner Destoning Machine Beans Corn Maize Stone Remover Machine / In Need Of Bio-degradable Bottled Water Packaging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.