Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,282 members, 7,846,286 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Female Cauc Up For A New Home - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Female Cauc Up For A New Home (665 Views)

Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc / Distress Sales...... Female Adult Cauc For 35k / Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Cauc Up For A New Home by Hushlove: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hello nairalanders I have a 3yrs plus female cauc for sale contact me if interested on WhatsApp 07014748932

Re: Female Cauc Up For A New Home by Hushlove: 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
At an affordable price
Location lagos
Re: Female Cauc Up For A New Home by uboma(m): 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hushlove:
Hello nairalanders I have a 3yrs plus female cauc for sale contact me if interested on WhatsApp 07014748932

How is this a Caucasian Shepard Dog?

1 Like

Re: Female Cauc Up For A New Home by Jackonsy(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
uboma:

Can't you just be mute matter that doesn't concern you

Why meddling on someone's business

Can't you observe and go
Re: Female Cauc Up For A New Home by Simplecity(m): 1:32am On Sep 27, 2019
uboma:

you don catch am grin grin grin
Re: Female Cauc Up For A New Home by uboma(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Jackonsy:

Can't you just be mute matter that doesn't concern you

Why meddling on someone's business

Can't you observe and go

Are you the alternate moniker the Op is using?

I am bothered because it is posted on this forum to deceive the naive prospective buyers.

The Op should edit his advert, what he has is no Caucasian Shepard Dog.

3 Likes

Re: Female Cauc Up For A New Home by Adrian98(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Where is the Caucasian please? This isnt a Caucasian. Well there's an upcoming dog show in Jos by November I'll be going there. I hope you can bring this your Caucasian. If it gets appraised I'll pay 500k to get the dog

1 Like

Re: Female Cauc Up For A New Home by Jackonsy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
uboma:

Are you the alternate moniker the Op is using?

I am bothered because it is posted on this forum to deceive the naive prospective buyers.

The Op should edit his advert, what he has is no Caucasian Shepard Dog.

Trust me I don't want you to undervalue people's biz,why not dm the person than acting weird,you don't correct somebody by shouting but by reasoning the person

Please I don't know th Op but I don't like how you acted on the post

And you know i count my words in prefer not to cause mayhem on people's biz but please play safe or silent on people's biz than acting like you deed,you gain nothing by these actions of yours
Re: Female Cauc Up For A New Home by uboma(m): 4:52am On Sep 29, 2019
Jackonsy:

Trust me I don't want you to undervalue people's biz,why not dm the person than acting weird,you don't correct somebody by shouting but by reasoning the person

Please I don't know th Op but I don't like how you acted on the post

And you know i count my words in prefer not to cause mayhem on people's biz but please play safe or silent on people's biz than acting like you deed,you gain nothing by these actions of yours

I gain a lot by informing the Op here that his dog is not a Caucasian Shepard Dog than doing so privately. Prospective buyers who may not be informed may be deceived into buying this thinking it is truly a Caucasian Shepard Dog.

You are either same with the Op or you do also put up false information and adverts with the intent to deceive prospective but naive buyers. If not, I see no reason why you are crying more than the one who put up this advert.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Super Effective Tips To Keep Your Dog Happy! / I Need Male Ekuke In Enugu State / Two Headed Turtle And Museum Mascots Turn 23 Years Old (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.