Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Country In Need Of Fashion Designer / Tailor - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Country In Need Of Fashion Designer / Tailor (1070 Views)

I Am Setting A Goal To Leave This Country In The Next Two Years But I Need A Pla / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / 7 Most Boring Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Country In Need Of Fashion Designer / Tailor by Promzwealth: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Plz which country can I move to start a living as a tailor / fashion designer?
I mean country that fashion business is high in demand..African countries or any other country.
Re: Country In Need Of Fashion Designer / Tailor by Promzwealth: 12:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Any idea?
Re: Country In Need Of Fashion Designer / Tailor by Acme45: 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Promzwealth:
Any idea?
why not rebrand and work here in Nigeria
Re: Country In Need Of Fashion Designer / Tailor by Acme45: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Am a designer by profession and am planning to travel to Senegal to brush up then then come back to revive my business.I learned Embroidery within 2000 - 04 back then in Lagos. I specialize on unisex embroidery.except you're planning to get students visa for studies in the United state so that you can work along side if you've certificates or a degree.aside that pls stay in Nigeria so that you don't go to another third world country worse than ours
Re: Country In Need Of Fashion Designer / Tailor by Acme45: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
I get 75 of my materials from your state,things 're not always easy but you need to look before you leap.life is patience and fashion is patience

(1) (Reply)

'A Perfect Storm': US Facing Hunger Crisis As Demand For Food Banks Soars / Can A Nigerian Still Travel To Europe With Work Visa!!! / How Can I Immigrate To Canada Via Work Sponsorship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.