Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,285 members, 7,846,299 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

I Think Soldiers In N/east Should Be Considered For Commission First - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Think Soldiers In N/east Should Be Considered For Commission First (374 Views)

"Earning N50M Annually In Nigeria But Considered Poor In Developed Countries" / How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Soldiers In N/east Should Be Considered For Commission First by adufe78(f): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
I think The Nigerian Army should consider the qualified soldiers in the North East, who are putting their lives at risk to keep the country save for Executive Commission before those in the office.
What is your thought on this?
Re: I Think Soldiers In N/east Should Be Considered For Commission First by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 27, 2019
adufe78:

I think The Nigerian Army should consider the qualified soldiers in the North East, who are putting their lives at risk to keep the country save for Executive Commission before those in the office.
What is your thought on this?

Re: I Think Soldiers In N/east Should Be Considered For Commission First by Tomide007: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2019
About a half of Nigerian soldiers have been to the Nort-East before, they won't just do so for the soldiers dere now but also those that av spent sometime dere in d past.....BTW, I'm curious.... How do you know that they are trying to Some commission soldiers?
adufe78
Re: I Think Soldiers In N/east Should Be Considered For Commission First by adufe78(f): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Tomide007:
About a half of Nigerian soldiers have been to the Nort-East before, they won't just do so for the soldiers dere now but also those that av spent sometime dere in d past.....BTW, I'm curious.... How do you know that they are trying to Some commission soldiers?
adufe78
Actually, never thought of it that way.
You are right.
We were just discussing it amongst friends and my opinion was that they should be considered first for executive commission.
But thanks shedding more light on it.
Re: I Think Soldiers In N/east Should Be Considered For Commission First by humblesteve(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2019
adufe78:

Actually, never thought of it that way.
You are right.
We were just discussing it amongst friends and my opinion was that they should be considered first for executive commission.
But thanks shedding more light on it.
Do you commission a soldier without educational qualifications? Some of them that can't read nor write.
The best is to promote them and let the allowances be worthwhile

(1) (Reply)

I.T Thread: Computer Scientists And Friends / Project Management PMP Training / Advice On Hustle To Libya For Greener Pastures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.