Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman (848 Views)

Lagos Police Arrests Man For Killing His Mother-In-Law & Man Who Caught Him / Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix) / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman by Odinceblog1: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2019
A 41-year-old woman, Douglas Ajemine, Mother of Four, who killed her 40-year-old husband, Inedugoba Tyger, confessed to killing Husband and burying his corpse.

“I met my husband, Inedugoba Charles Tyger, in December 2014, and we got married the following year. My husband had two children before I married him and he pleaded that he needed me to help him take care of his children. He told me that his two children were out of school because there was no woman to look after them and he was equally not residing in Port Harcourt.

‘’I accepted, and I moved into his house and I started taking care of his children. My husband worked with Elf Oil and Gas and he had a court case with his company and at a point, he couldn’t pay his house rent because it was increased by his landlord. By January 2016, he was sacked from his job and we relocated to our village in Buguma and his children were all staying in my house.

‘’In April 2016, my husband got some money from his former company and went to my family and paid my bride price. We then relocated to his family house and since he had no job, he became so aggressive and abusive.

‘’He was shouting when he shouldn’t and he would hit me when he did not need it. I then advised him to look for a job and he went into illegal oil bunkering and was also looking for a white-collar job. We later moved out of his family house and relocated to Port Harcourt.

‘’I have a store in the community and he was not appreciating all that we were doing for him and by December 31, 2017 he decided to go to party with some friends and he refused to go to the house to go and pray and he started beating me. He even stopped me from coming to Port Harcourt to meet him. Last April my son and her daughter sat for university matriculation examination and my son passed but his daughter failed and we agreed to buy a pre-degree form but he stopped responding to our demands.

Also Read: How a Lawmaker Slept with me and Made me Divorce My Husband – Nigerian Woman

‘’I took his daughter to the Port Harcourt house to see him and we discovered that a woman was living with him. I took the girl’s clothes to his family and my husband came to remove his clothes while the girl(her husband’s girlfriend) burnt all my clothes in my husband’s house. Later, he started coming to the house to carry things to sell and he would beat me up.

‘’I later moved out of that house in Abalama and moved to Port Harcourt and he consulted a native doctor to give him charms to kill me. He didn’t know where I was staying but he called asking for a metal ladder that was in my care in January 2019. And when he came, he wanted to have sex with me at the passage in the house at Abalama but I had met one Kingsley at Egbelu area of Port Harcourt, where I rented an apartment and I told him that I was new and my husband could come and harass me.

‘’Kingsley promised to assist me. On the day he came to collect the ladder he wanted to have sex with me and I refused and he tore my cloths. Fortunately, I ran out and called Kingsley crying on the phone and he came and started beating my husband and he was crying.

‘’When I couldn’t bear it, I went outside and when I came in I asked about my husband and they told me that he was dead and warned me that if I told anyone, they will kill me and my children.

‘’They said if I let anyone know that they were the people that killed my husband they would kill me. They took my husband to Sandfiled close to our house and buried him. I didn’t follow them to the exact spot where my husband was buried.’’

Kingsley Nnaa Confesses;

READ MORE: https://odinceblog.com/how-i-killed-my-husband-after-i-caught-with-another-woman-nigerian-woman/
Re: How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman by NaijaTushboy(m): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2019
You killed your husband because he wanted to have sex with you.it is obvious that kingsley the man you went to call has been drilling your hole to the extent you forgot about your husband.but i will also blame the husband coz from the story it is obvious that the man didn't love the woman.THIS WOMAN SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH as it is written in the holy scripture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman by daddytime(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman by donstan18: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2019
Evil woman.

You connived with your boyfriend to kill your husband just because he cheated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman by myfan: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
An extremist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman by nrexzy: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
So king-slayer has been drilling ur hole since.... na militant him b ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman by hisgrace090: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2019
And the children she was ask to care for are now orphans.
Re: How I Killed My Husband After I Caught Him With Another Woman – Nigerian Woman by mamajj17(f): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2019
donstan18:
Evil woman.

You connived with your boyfriend to kill your husband just because he cheated.

Common mistakes some Women do, Women leave yr Men to Cheat, a Woman a Man loves remains on his Heart before he goes to Bed, even when he wakes.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Man Who Dresses Like Lady To Defraud Men Caught, Striped / It’s Illegal! Local Governments Do Not Have Right To Fine Or Tax Your Car / Nigeria Police Force Found AK-47 Rifles Hidden In A Motorcycle Seat (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.