Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 (27119 Views)

Serie A: Napoli Players Angry Over Special Treatment Accorded Osimhen / Kylian Mbappe Angry Over Messi’s Contract, Wants To Leave PSG / Liverpool Fans Complain About Coutinho's Rating On FIFA 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by ogbiwa: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham is far from pleased with his FIFA 20 rating after receiving a ‘special delivery’ at Cobham today.

The 21-year-old has got off to a flyer since being brought back into the first-team fold by Frank Lampard, scoring seven goals in his first six Premier League appearances this season.

He also bagged a superb hat-trick earlier this month, helping the Blues to a 5-2 win away at Wolves.

But EA Sports have not rewarded Abraham for his fine form early on in the 2019/20 campaign.

Chelsea today posted a video on Twitter of the youngster and captain Cesar Azpilicueta, captioned:

“The lads received a special delivery from @EASPORTSFIFA at Cobham today…

Before adding: “@TammyAbraham is not happy with those ratings!”

In the video, Abraham and Azpilicueta discuss their ratings having been sent what looks like a personalised package containing their player card and the new game - which is being released tomorrow.

The Spanish defender has been rated 84 in FIFA 20, but Abraham has to settle for a 76 rating.

“Hello guys, I’m here with Tammy Abraham. How are you?” says Azpilicueta.

“Not good,” Abraham replies.

Azpilicueta responds: “Not happy?”

“No,” Abraham says.

Pointing at Azpilicueta’s player card, Abraham adds: “Look at that, that’s good. But look, they don’t rate my pace, nothing!”

Abraham is one of several Chelsea youngsters who have hit the ground running this season.

Mason Mount and Fikayo Tomori, who also scored away at Wolves in a proud day for the Blues academy, have become key players at the Bridge since Lampard took charge.

And in their 7-1 Carabao Cup thrashing of Grimsby last night, Billy Gilmour and Marc Guehi made their full debuts for the club.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/chelsea-star-tammy-abraham-fuming-20265532

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Frezhkid10(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2019
so what should they rate him??

6 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by FuckDaMods: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Just one time him score hatrick this average bottling nigga wants to start feeling like CR7 and Messi. angry

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Bonapart(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2019
We don't need him also in the super eagles

We've got Osminhen

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Chidexter(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Your best performances came against the lowly clubs in the league mate. which pace you get? my man u need chill abeg, even mount ratings suppose pass ur own

15 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Idaraesit98(f): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2019
All he needs to do is to do better and watch how his name goes up on the ranking table but no oo,typical Nigerian child,u are supposed to be ranked the world best

10 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Miracle4Sure: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2019
grin
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Biggty(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2019
82 rating would have been ok, at least he still better than all Manchester united strikers.

32 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Udeme288(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2019
logon599:
I don't understand. Was he expecting a 90 because of a few good performances?
He got 76. That's generous for a player that was bang average just a few weeks ago.
you have a problem

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by onac16: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2019
H
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Duplik8t77(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2019
What was he expecting after missing a one-on-one with keeper against liverpool, that even an eight month pregnant woman could have scored. He is a great player tho

5 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Darammliveth(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2019
Lol Tammy sha � � �
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by emeijeh(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2019
Complain more than this, we will change you to Tammy Wynette

4 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by gameboy727(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2019
Others are looking for an opportunity to be rated sef yet no way. He should be grateful and keep up his recent performance. The ratings would surely rise.

3 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2019
What a stupidity, rating is based on quality, quality is based on consistency and consistency is assessed based on time, he can get angry when he does what he's doing after many years but for now, he can fvck off.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Kevinsamba: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2019
His actually right he doesn't deserve anything above 80
Udeme288:

you have a problem

5 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Warldbest(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2019
This one wey dey just tap in.
I pity those clamouring for his invitation to the eagles. Arrogance

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Itsmedozie: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2019
Gfranklin:
better cool
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Lugianostar(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2019
Kill someone like then like PH serial killer did without been killed then if you are not satisfied with that
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by hisexcellency34: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2019
Who da Bleep is he?

1 Like

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by TSRC: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2019
At least he has a world class mentality.

I can't say that for most Nigerian players.
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by logon599: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2019
Udeme288:
you have a problem
And?
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by kensing1046(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2019
What do u expect when u are Nigerian, I believe if Abraham is white dey will rating him 89, because that boy is better than rasford, and all man united strike and arsenal strike too.
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by nwamabo247(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2019
so for him minD.he think say he don rise.a cry 4helpplease dear nairalanders pls i need ur help.see my signature below
Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by abescom: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2019
logon599:
I don't understand. Was he expecting a 90 because of a few good performances?
He got 76. That's generous for a player that was bang average just a few weeks ago.
Exactly mate. What does he expect? He was a nobody no long ago. Performing for Bristol, Swansea, Villa and doing well in few games for Chelsea doesn't all of a sudden mean you are a world class player.

I even doubt he is better than Osimen. Who we have not heard complaining about his rating.

He should pipe down and prove himself first.

However, his first mistake will be to play for England. That will be his doom I can guarantee you.

8 Likes

Re: Tammy Abraham Is Angry Over His Rating On The New FIFA20 by Chapelbeatz(m): 8:15am On Sep 27, 2019
Fifa 2020 don show oo.Where are my fellow gamers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These players may become free agents in 2022 / Usain Bolt Wins 200m Gold At The Rio2016 Olympics: His Eighth Olympic Gold / 5 Things We Learned From The World Cup So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.