Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single (534 Views)

My 43yrs Old Uncle Is Rich But Still Single / Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single by Allsingles: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Spirit spouse has stolen and carted away the marital gift and babies of so many people. Both pastors, born again Christians, are the worst hit of these mysterious arrows from the water. That’s why prayers to overcome spirit husband or wife is the right weapon.
If you look at the rate of people that are not married in the world today, you will agree with me that these people are unconsciously married spiritually.
When you tell such people that they need to divorce a spiritual marriage between them and spirit spouse, they will say God forbid. I don’t have spirit husband.
To divorce the spirit spouse is one of the hardest things to do. A person may think that she has divorced, separated, and overcome the spirit husband or wife through prayers and fasting, but yet the person is likely to be experiencing some of the signs of the marine spirit attacks mentioned above, which means the person is not completely free from them and serious action needs to be taken through prayers and fasting.

One of the ways of obtaining your deliverance from spirit husband or wife easier is by seeing a man of God who has a divine calling for deliverance. In fact the only church that I recommend my...
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/09/human-beings-vs-spirit-spouse-incubus.html
Re: Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single by greatnaija01: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Pls let us not escalate things beyond the proportion of their occurrence.

Firstly THE FACT THAT A PERSON EATS IN THE DREAM DOES NOT MEAN there is a spiritual BUKA or RESTAURANT or COOK even Apostle peter was told to EAT IN THE DREAM BY GOD and it was a promotion yet peter LOST it because of his OLD MINDSET.

Secondly, MARRIAGE CAN NEVER BE UNCONSCIOUS... Marriage is a conscious act even if it was FORCED. Same thing as SEX. If people are to really get delivered from such occurrences, they need the TRUE PERSPECTIVE OF THINGS.
HAVING SEX IN THE DREAM does not mean marriage in anyway. I am amazed how people have erroneously been misled into such thoughts... WET DREAMS occur at an early age and that does not mean the person is married.

Sadly, there is NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT SUPPORTS THE IDEA OF SPIRITUAL WIFE OR HUSBAND. See, satan is very cunning... he functions with tools that we provide for him... because we call it such name, he manipulates it to his advantage.... He is a LIAR and will always seek to exploit IGNORANT BELIEVERS.

IF YOU EVER EAT IN THE DREAM, Kindly seek to know if it is the kind of eating like Apostle Peter's own or if it is because you slept in HUNGER or if it was demonic, so you know what to accept or cancel respectively. Let us not give the devil power he does not have.
It is only in impoverished countries like Nigeria that such happens, especially in AFRICA. In the UK or US, people do not have such things. Because they are too enlightened.

Anything that can not be PROVEN WITH THE WORD OF GOD is a LIE. Even if it is happening to people, it is still a LIE. Please let's not swallow any doctrine because it is prevalent, BUT lets know the bible for ourselves to judge what is true and what is false.

Allsingles:

Spirit spouse has stolen and carted away the marital gift and babies of so many people. Both pastors, born again Christians, are the worst hit of these mysterious arrows from the water. That’s why prayers to overcome spirit husband or wife is the right weapon.
If you look at the rate of people that are not married in the world today, you will agree with me that these people are unconsciously married spiritually.
When you tell such people that they need to divorce a spiritual marriage between them and spirit spouse, they will say God forbid. I don’t have spirit husband.
To divorce the spirit spouse is one of the hardest things to do. A person may think that she has divorced, separated, and overcome the spirit husband or wife through prayers and fasting, but yet the person is likely to be experiencing some of the signs of the marine spirit attacks mentioned above, which means the person is not completely free from them and serious action needs to be taken through prayers and fasting.

One of the ways of obtaining your deliverance from spirit husband or wife easier is by seeing a man of God who has a divine calling for deliverance. In fact the only church that I recommend my...
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/09/human-beings-vs-spirit-spouse-incubus.html

2 Likes

Re: Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single by nlPoster: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2019
Jesus was also tempted but did not eat though.
Re: Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single by Omojudy: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
I remember the year all these things bothered me! Not anymore!
Thank God for Jesus and knowledge!
Re: Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Op, its either you are a Pharisee or a Sanhedrin.

Why people don't get married early enough or whatever is poverty, sound mind and character.

If a man has money and ready, he can go for a woman, if a woman is good, she's can attract suitors.

Even bad girls get married.

Also, lack of the knowledge of Jesus Christ is a reason why you ascribe so much power to dreams like that.

If I tell you how many times wey them don kill me for dreams, you go laugh but I'm dead already in Christ.

Give me food in a dream, I'll eat and ask for water.
Re: Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2019
All this fake pastor that used to butress their points with superstitious and cultural or traditional background.... Many single ladies will believe this craps .... many people have been led astray by this wrong premonition.... unknowingly.

My people, read the Bible yourself and understand it very well.
Re: Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
It's just an excuse religious people use to avoid the fact that they have bad attitudes .
Re: Find Out If Spirit Spouse Is The Reason Why So Many People Are Still Single by Richy4(m): 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2019
That's why Nairaland is a funny online platform to be.. Characters everywhere cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is This #45K Part Time Biz Income Okay For You Monthly ? If YES..... / Up Your Love For Zobo With Its Uncommon Benefits. / My Daughter Is Pregnant For My Brother, I Cant Believe This, Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.