Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Advise/link On A Good Paying Job Outside Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise/link On A Good Paying Job Outside Nigeria (446 Views)

Things To Consider When Travelling Outside Nigeria For Further Studies / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Dumped His High Paying Job To Relocate To Canada / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise/link On A Good Paying Job Outside Nigeria by iykejohn(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2019
[b][/b]For the past few months now I have been saving some cash to travel out..(to better my life an the lifes of my families an friends even the society at large) becsuse I believe if it's good for me I will stop being burden others an also be of help to others..
Now my problem is the right people to trust with my capital, secondly the country to travel too with good job opportunities ..third getting a company that can work it for me(job with accomodation apart from UAE) Eroupean countries or any off Dubai..
please help a brother on a legit job out side the walls of Nigeria that pays (I have Bsc in marketing) but I know academics qualifications is most times not an option there most especially if it's not professional ...I have my passport already..
Advise/Help Only PleaseFor the past few months now I have been saving some cash to travel out..(to better my life an the lifes of my families an friends even the society at large) becsuse I believe if it's good for me I will stop being burden others an also be of help to others..
Now my problem is the right people to trust with my capital, secondly the country to travel too with good job opportunities ..third getting a company that can work it for me(job with accomodation apart from UAE) Eroupean countries or any off Dubai..
please help a brother on a legit job out side the walls of Nigeria that pays (I have Bsc in marketing) but I know academics qualifications is most times not an option there most especially if it's not professional ...I have my passport already..
Advise/Help Only Please
For the past few months now I have been saving some cash to travel out..(to better my life an the lifes of my families an friends even the society at large) becsuse I believe if it's good for me I will stop being burden others an also be of help to others..
Advise/Help Only Please
Re: Advise/link On A Good Paying Job Outside Nigeria by Kvngwitty(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2019
Those with helpful tips should please be of help.

1 Like

Re: Advise/link On A Good Paying Job Outside Nigeria by DAREXY2011(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
visit maverstravel.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise/link On A Good Paying Job Outside Nigeria by iykejohnson(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2019
Pls, people should come and comment on this

(1) (Reply)

Delta/anambra To Bauchi State By Road / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crash Lands In Enugu / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.