Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,484 members, 7,850,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) (68969 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Trend Over Their Closeness As They Play With Balloon / BBNaija: Seyi And Tacha Hug Passionately (video) / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by Flier: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Godwin5766:
Biggie pls disqualify both of them so that FRODD can win d 60m
Is that why he is called Fraud? grin
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by YorubaNinja: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Rubbish 9ja Youths... angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:44am On Sep 27, 2019
They only people with sense are those who do not watch this rubbish and those who created the program to fleece dumb Nigerians of their money.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by Enemyofpeace: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Op na wa for you, your amebo na follow come. You sound like a confirmed one.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by CelestineNelson: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2019
Na stupid things the trend for this country nawadays...
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Live show. Some people are living their lives while others are watching them living their lives. Just and irony of life.

3 kinds of people in the world
. People who makes things happen
. People who watch
. People who spread the news

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2019
;Df
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by Roushy(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Mtcheeew
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Godwin5766:

Frodd can defeat Mike? Lol grin
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by martowskin1(m): 9:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Danicomrade:
That tacha dor fight with everbody for dat house
I wonder who will want to associate them self with her outside the house

this is nigeria, watch how alot of company will troop to her with endorsement, a country where 15million associated them self with buhari to win election

then tacha is just the real thing

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by zeedof(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2019
OfeAchi:
When two Farm Tools lock horns...the environment gets infected grin
and what will.be your gain
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by Gideoniteprime4: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2019
WHY just tell me why the mods have to torture us with this!
out of all the topics that could be moved to fp they chose this one?

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by geezynoni: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Godwin5766:
For where mike dey
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by geezynoni: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2019
franchasng:
God of Frodd working for him; the 2 slaymamas about to be disqualified.....Frodd or Seyi going home with the trophy should this two get disqualified which they really deserve, especially that saggy stretchmarks boobs and bombom plain Jane from porakot undecided
What re u saying?.. Do u know mike?
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by LUGBE: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Danicomrade:

Stop being myopic in reasoning, all the fights and quarrel she had, are they her faults. Is she always the cause.

Handle issues the way it comes, this one, Mercy said she is stupid, is that fair.
Then her fight or quarrel with Diane, Diane pushed Tacha.

Please let us be intelligent in criticizing, i know you hate Tacha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by sylvanus190: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2019
The same people that vote for Buhari during the 2015 and 2019 elections are they same people voting for tacha. After voting they will now regret voting her. Idiotic fellow.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Godwin5766:

You meant Mike

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by marztar(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Pls help my business by following @teemay1 fashion on instagram. Not asking for money,,.. Just help by following...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by madenigga(m): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2019
That Cindy na big MUMU how she go go tell her say Mercy told her she's stupid shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by frowland(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2019
Godwin5766:
Seconded!
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by VulgarLee(m): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2019
Lincoln275:
Scripted drama
Yet they are celebs now and big brother is making his cash
U come de decieve ur self here with cheap data
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by MT: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2019
I don't comment on this show but I heard something that has discredited the BBNaija auditioning process already. Tacha said openly on live TV while abusing Mercy that Mercy "run" her way through the audition process. That's deep , way too deep. That's a pointer to what happens behind the scene.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by JayPeeOham: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2019
ponbele:
is this fight? Come c fight for oshodi, iyana paja, & other places like dat

Including Ajah, Jakande, Ojuelegba, Ekpo Abasi, New Airport and othe2r places like that grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by JayPeeOham: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2019
frowland:

Seconded!

Thirded!! shocked
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by rockafela(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2019
If the Tacha girl doesn’t get disqualified for raising her hand on someone then I think something is wrong somewhere...hope it’s not what am thinking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by OnyeYahoo: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Danicomrade:
you guys said worse against cece
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by ekaette1621: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2019
Never tell your problems to anyone... 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by crazycrypto710: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2019
That tacha is rude and ill mannered, she would pass for an aristo if she isn’t self.
Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by Starz825(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Getting physical at each other for the Money....
I understand their situation.... typical woman thing

I think tacha get bitter and irritated easily...
Tacha can slap their big brother if offended

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos) by jboycrb(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2019
woky:
They say a girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. But Tacha is arrogant and callous

= ArroCaTacha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / BBNaija: Pere Wins Innoson Vehicles Task, Gets IVM Caris 2021 Model (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.