Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used (43305 Views)

Tacha Shares First Video After Disqualification From BBNaija, Says She's Fine / Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by biggz82: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dis 1 b dry like dry fish even d boobs is finished.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by 3RNEST(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
But Biggie called u back na angry

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by BravoDe: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Because she never get endorsment Deals since when she finnish pass out in 2018 abi grin You die there

Who u be, did u know how many celebrities music video she has vixen.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sorry Khloe grin
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Jaysolu(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
This bonga fish is still alive?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by 7pages(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
khloe if you're reading this I need a job

nairalander have mercy on me, I need a job
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by owila4luv(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
wisdom042:
How is that our business abeg go hustle joor
no mind her, with her flat breast like bathroom slippers

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Neddstark: 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
But she's actually right though. Her disqualification was unfair based on the ill fights that have happened afterwards

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by omoiyalayi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Local woman is not happy

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Risingblue008(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Who cares?
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Bebson007(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
when you insulted wizkid you have forgotten abi..... you called you hate him that he is a dead beat.
you even told shut up wizkid.
now your future is dedbeat ;Dwhen you insulted wizkid you have forgotten abi..... you called you hate him that he is a dead beat.
you even told shut up wizkid.
now your future is dedbeat
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Jalabase(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
*#BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos)*

From a far distance we could hear mercy say what's going on why is she talking?..then Cindy passed the message across to tacha that she said you are stupid.. 

That was how tacha started talking o.... Mercy came in and faced her o... Then tacha said she is looking for clout... Then both of them started going back and forth, then the guys too faced themselves like they were fighting too, saying they also want highlights....but the ladies still found a way to get our attention with their rants... 

Like share and subscribe
Thank you

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D663fgaWTg
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by olumalcolm(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
lenghtinny:
She was used and dump like always pad angry

I don't even know how Iheanacho found dis one attractive...

One of the eighth wonder of the world
One man's food is another man's pomo grin
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by emmylight4u: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
....Bbnaija na APC...a whole lot happen in the house worse than whatever it was that she did...yet nothing happened...I support her on this and expect bbnaija to offer her apology and compensation asap...Gbam!
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Divay22(f): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
You were a mistake in that house.
But what's her stress self, she was given a second chance and ended up even worse than the first time.

Taah Khloe goan sit down one place.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Divay22(f): 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Neddstark:
But she's actually right though. Her disqualification was unfair based on the ill fights that have happened afterwards
But she was given a second chance.
She actually came back into the house with Anto.
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
I so much love her twins. Imaginations full my head right now angry grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by AdemolaA2: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
1zynnvn:
Somebody wants to get her own dose of attention. OK

But she’s very right ... I was wondering why big brother didn’t disqualify some of the housemates this time around . Tasha and Esther came to my mind !!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by ogbonnachrys: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
May be na she for win grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by ogbonnachrys: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
3RNEST:
But Biggie called u back na angry

Yes o , which is rare. She should be grateful to biggie
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Tamakay(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
This ugly wild girl again?
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Oyikoha(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Aunty who sent you there??
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Eaglefine(f): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
All na scam. If you know, you know.

Check it out***

Types Of SCAMS In Nigeria

1. Send me your CV - Scam
2. We'll get back to you. - Scam
3. I love u more than my wife - scam
4. Police is your Friend - Scam
5 The youths are the future leaders - Scam
6. MTN 1month Data - Scam
7. I can't live without you - Scam
8. Your vote counts -Scam
9. Send me Money to visit you - Scam
10. MTN one month Mashup - scam
12.Did u cum in me - Scam
13. My period didn’t come - scam
15. I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend- scam
16.I will pay back next week I promise....scam
17. He/she is ma cousin.."winkbaba nla" - Scam
18. I left my wallet in my car.....scam
19. I have a girlfriend but it's complicated-dou
ble Scam
20. Don't come this weekend, mum is around - Scam
21. Am on my period- scam
22. Walking out to receive a phone call when the bill comes in.....scam
23. Go home I will send you money - scam
24. This is not a scam - scam
26. My grades were good I just chose not to further....Scam
27. Our school is the best... scam
28. Come over I want to show you something- scam
29. Oh he’s just a childhood friend....scam
30. My rent is expired - scam
31. Sister in christ - scam
32. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me - scam
32. I'm with the boys - scam
33. I promise I won't tell anyone - Scam
34. I saw u in my dreams giving u flowers-scam for marriage
35. She is my daughter in the lord - scam
36. She is my best friend - scam
37. A:Lets do video call
B: Sorry my network is bad, my battery is low, my room is dark - scam scam scam
38. Your mother is a witch. She is the cause of your woes-scam
39. Baby, u are the most beautiful girl i have ever met -Scam
40. Why didn’t I meet you before marrying my wife- Scammest
41. Babe I hv half of my registration fees can u assist deadline is tomorrow - scam
42. No one has ever made me feel this way.....scam
43. Where have you been all my life - scam
44. You can trust me....scam
45. All Scam na- scam
Add yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by macanthony25(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
There is sense in what she said anyways...The reason is simple, you and K-Brule had few fan base, but Mercy and Tacha fan base are on another level. Money must be made. (Tboss,Cee C and Tacha/Mercy are Money Bags)

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Elton01(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Alomo bitter should give her endorsement
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by OnyeYahoo: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
post=82615936:
Move on babe........
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by 3RNEST(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
ogbonnachrys:

Yes o , which is rare. She should be grateful to biggie
No mind her angry yeye gal
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by Lordjb: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by PapaAdanna: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Who is this 1

Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by hamtabfawaz(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
just check out Vernee T3 Pro =
Brand new Vernee T3 Pro-5.5"- 4G LTE-3GB+16GB-13MP- battery ;4080mAh-Android 8.1-2 SIM-MTK6739 Quad-core Smartphone for just #22k

Brand new Nokia X6 6gb/64gb #49k
to order call or whatsapp zero7zero169611zero1
Pay on Delivery!!! fast delivery
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by nancyiwuchukwuk: 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Because she never get endorsment Deals since when she finnish and pass out in 2018 abi grin You die there

Deep... smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used by nancyiwuchukwuk: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
macanthony25:
There is sense in what she said anyways...The reason is simple, you and K-Brule had few fan base, but Mercy and Tacha fan base are on another level. Money must be made. (Tboss,Cee C and Tacha/Mercy are Money Bags)

exactly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tuface Celebrates Birthday Of His Son Justin Idibia (Photos) / Yemi Alade' Sweet Lips Drives Fans Crazy (photos) / D'banj's Son, Zane's 1st Birthday Celebration (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.