Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:12 AM

LOOK GOOD FEEL GREAT, No Diet Pills, : Body Magic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LOOK GOOD FEEL GREAT, No Diet Pills, : Body Magic (2614 Views)

Two Chinese Students Nabbed For Selling Human Flesh Diet Pills / Look Good,feel Great And Live Young! / Where And How Do I Get Tengda Diet Pills? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK GOOD FEEL GREAT, No Diet Pills, : Body Magic by Mangosteen: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2010
[center]Are you looking to restore your health? 

Do you miss those days of being in tip top shape?

Would you like to eliminate protruding belly rolls when wearing fitted clothing?

Would you like to look good for any occasion? [/center]

BODY MAGIC CURRENT RETAIL PRICE N20,500

Email; debsymagic@gmail.com with your details FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.

Re: LOOK GOOD FEEL GREAT, No Diet Pills, : Body Magic by madoba: 11:22am On Nov 03, 2010
Hey Mangosteen,

You forgot to post your contact details for people who are interested in buying this garment. Please do post your email address or phone number, my cousin has been dying to get this garment but the initial price mentioned to her was discouraging, but i bet with your own price she will be able to purchase it.
Re: LOOK GOOD FEEL GREAT, No Diet Pills, : Body Magic by Mangosteen: 2:07pm On Nov 03, 2010
Hey Madoba

Thank you for that, here are my details,

Email; debsymagic@gmail.com

START YOUR WEIGHT LOSS NOW, GRAB YOUR SELF A BODY MAGIC GARMENT

Re: LOOK GOOD FEEL GREAT, No Diet Pills, : Body Magic by Mangosteen: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2010
What is Body Magic

Body Magic compresses your fat cells and helps your lymphatic system eliminate the fat through three channels: sweat, urine and bowels which helps in eliminiating the excess fat. Since fat is predominantly water, like water, it takes on the shape of whatever “container” it’s in…i.e., the Body Magic. So what happens is, as a person wears the garment on a regular basis, their body starts to take on the form that it is in when they have on the Body Magic (which is why it’s called a reshaping garment).

Keep in mind that the original reason for creating the Ardyss Body Magic product was to assist obese woman in recovering their shapes while they pursued their weight loss agenda. Wearing the Ardyss Body Magic allowed them to look and feel spectacular while experiencing body reshaping, correct posture and a reduction in size.

Re: LOOK GOOD FEEL GREAT, No Diet Pills, : Body Magic by Romeo4real(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2010
^^^^^ What nonsense! You dont have to spout blatant untruths just because you are selling "Body Magic"!
If this is what they told u at Ardyss, i hope you are smart enough to know its a complete fabrication.
Re: LOOK GOOD FEEL GREAT, No Diet Pills, : Body Magic by fitnesswis: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2010
do you have big Tommy? do you want to be able to run, jog and never get tired?
do you want to loose weight so fast for a job interview?
ur help is here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-548175.0.html#msg7109921
Re: LOOK GOOD FEEL GREAT, No Diet Pills, : Body Magic by uche13: 10:25am On Nov 11, 2010
Please sales agent, tell people the truth so they know what they are getting into when purchasing a product. Wearing body magic doesnt make one lose a single pound in ten years. Do people lose weight afer wearing ardyss body magic over a period of time? The answer is yes but not based on the reasons you gave. Firstly the garment is so uncomfortable when worn and thereby limits the amount of food consumed by a person and this results in weight loss. Moreover, people are motivated after seeing how they could look if they could be slimmer and this motivates them to try and lose weight and look that way without the garment.
Re: LOOK GOOD FEEL GREAT, No Diet Pills, : Body Magic by Mangosteen: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
Firstly, the body magic is designed to help you reshape your body so you feel good and can get in to the clothes you have always wanted.

Secondly, the body magic also shows you how your body will look if you drop several pounds, thereby encouraging you to drop the necessary pounds.

Thirdly, the body garment is in no way uncomfortable, if anyone finds it uncomfortable then they have not being measured properly.

If you have got a special event coming up or you've put the pounds on and just want to fit in to that special dress, then the body magic can certainly help you do that, you will not only look good, but you will feel great and hopefully go on to drop those extra pounds.

Get Body Magic now Sale price N20,500

(1) (Reply)

Which Toothpaste Washes The Mouth Better? / Water Color Sperm_any Harm Pls / Can I Find L-arginine Capsule Here In Nigeria, & Hw Much Is One Single Capsule?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.