Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

I NEED HELP........ASAP - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I NEED HELP........ASAP (397 Views)

USA Invitation I Need Help Asap / Please I Need Your Help Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I NEED HELP........ASAP by horlah005: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hello.

I apply for for Schengen visa (Austria) in groups and I happens to be the group leader (Program officer for the NGO). The NGO is sponsoring all the monetary parts of the trip. We provided their (NGO) bank statements and all the necessary required documents both the NGOs and individuals.

The problem is we didn't provide our bank statements since we've been sponsored. Some amongst us received a mail to provide their bank statements whilst some didn't received the mail.

Any idea what to do for those who didn't cos the processing of the visa as stipulated is 15 days minimum and it will due in few days now.
Thanks
Re: I NEED HELP........ASAP by IceColdVeins(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
If they only reverted to only some members of the team in a request for their financial status, you may not need to worry.
In my knowledge, it might just be a random selection to confirm the authenticity of the visa application, salary range or the tendencies for any of you guys to desert during the course. Just hope your team members provide impressive financial statements to show they have a tie/bond with the country already.

(1) (Reply)

My Solo Journey To Idanre Hills / Rat Holds Up Flight In India For 12 Hours / How Do I Get To Osogbo From Onitcha; Help A Brother Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.