Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,276 members, 7,829,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Inverter Merchant/ Engineers Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Inverter Merchant/ Engineers Needed (549 Views)

Graduate Engineers Needed For Measurement Project- Lekki And Ikeja / Nigerian Merchant Marine Massive Recruitment!!! Now On / Service Engineers For Ships,lifeboat,cruise,merchant,offshore Wanted. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inverter Merchant/ Engineers Needed by daroz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2010
Hello, I need the attention of a very outstanding  Inverter merchant/ Engineer.  I am presently managing a New Hotel in Benin city and due to the present cost of diesel in running the Plants in case of power failure, the MD(who resides outside the country) has ordered me to make arrangement for a better alternative power supply such as inverter which dont need fuel. Interested individual/ company should pls give me an ideal or a quotation in the following specification.

5kva
7.5kva
10kva
20kva
30kva
50kva
100kva

The quotation must be in details, stating both  the prices of the inverters, makes, number of batteries and makes, and other accesories needed. Thank you
Re: Inverter Merchant/ Engineers Needed by bigleap1: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2010
we can offer you solar inverters

please email us on info@bigleapsolutions.net

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The General Manager In A Security Firm / Urgent Vacancy @ Institute Of Customer Relationship Management / Training At Stakersden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.