Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Bn - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bn (1213 Views)

Gov Mbah Inaugurates Enugu Security Trust Fund, Projects N20 BN For Security / Troops Of 115 TF Bn Killed 16 Bhts And Recovered Arms / How CİBN Ask Bankers To Protect Customers Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bn by tuoky: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
I feel like
Re: Bn by NwaAmaikpe: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
shocked

This is the funniest thing I've seen all morning.
You want to take your life but you are bothered about the properties you'd leave behind?

How much more selfish can you be?
Those properties don't bring you the joy you need to still cherish this life, why not let someone else enjoy it?

At least, you'd be sure there'd be one good to your name on the judgement day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bn by jnoz23(m): 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
simply burn yourself along with your properties! hope you are satisfied?
Re: Bn by tuoky: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Never.
Re: Bn by nuban07(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
If ur properties really means a lot to you, u won't think of suicide. Though one day death will definitely come and ur properties will remain

All the same suicide is not an option
Re: Bn by tuoky: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
I really do not want to be in heaven, neither be in hell nor live on this planet..
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the funniest thing I've seen all morning.
You want to take your life but you are bothered about the properties you'd leave behind?

How much more selfish can you be?
Those properties don't bring you the joy you need to still cherish this life, why not let someone else enjoy it?

At least, you'd be sure there'd be one good to your name on the judgement day.

Re: Bn by tuoky: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't want people who can't watch my back eat my sweat
nuban07:
If ur properties really means a lot to you, u won't think of suicide. Though one day death will definitely come and ur properties will remain

All the same suicide is not an option
Re: Bn by nuban07(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
tuoky:
I don't want people who can't watch my back eat my sweat

Oga na by force to die? Every problem has a solution. If u do these people will definitely eat from ur sweat
Re: Bn by youngsahito(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
tuoky:
I feel like taking my life right now.. I am only wondering what would happen to the properties I have sweat to acquired.. Can't suffer and see someone else eat my labor.

Should I will all my properties to the orphanage home?
your properties are save with me though are u really serious with this sucide mission?
Re: Bn by Aladdin1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
sell your some of ur property and give to the poor and you would find true happiness and a reason to keep living.Or go pay hospital bill for sick poor helpless people held hostage in hospitals.but if i may ask why do u want to take ur life when u cant solve ur problems talkmuch of creating a life?.
Re: Bn by tuoky: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Not joking
youngsahito:
your properties are save with me though are u really serious with this sucide mission?
Re: Bn by falcon01: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Give them all to charity before ending... I dont know what you are going through why you want to end it.. but since you have properties you have reasons to be alive at least you have something
Re: Bn by internationalman(m): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
This one dey learn work abi wetin.

people wey get suicidal thoughts nor dey care about mama, siblings, or pikin.

You na properties you care about..

My friend gerout from her.

Find another means to die, suicide isn't for a vain person like you.
Re: Bn by Ifysamuel101: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2019
Its a sin to kill your self .
Re: Bn by wickedtuna: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Truly money doesn't bring happiness. Whatever it is, think about the hard work you put in acquiring all that and apply that same will power to face your challenges and you will come out stronger. Please stay strong bro and know that all will be well. Cheers
Re: Bn by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2019
tuoky:
[s]I feel like taking my life right now.. I am only wondering what would happen to the properties I have sweat to acquired.. Can't suffer and see someone else eat my labor.

Should I will all my properties to the orphanage home[/s]?

I'll buy your property, on one condition, you will commit suicide in my presence after I buy it from you. Foolish youths everywhere!

Re: Bn by PrincessB1(f): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2019
tuoky:
Not joking

Your life is too precious.

Please abolish the mission.
Re: Bn by Restroom: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Have you heard this expression:
There is more happiness in giving, than there is in receiving

It is found in the Bible

If the life you live is a life of goodness, you will be happy
Helping others makes us happy

So if you thinking of commuting suicide, you might just thinking too much of yourself in the wrong way
There are so many people you mean a lot

We must think of how our decisions will affect others, especially suicide

Don't kill yourself because you didn't creat e yourself...you will be stealing from God if you.

Besides, let me ask:
Exactly what makes you want to commit suicide? Share your story , we might be able help 09079496934
Re: Bn by Tonyspecial(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ewu
Re: Bn by tuoky: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Restroom:
Have you heard this expression:
There is more happiness in giving, than there is in receiving

It is found in the Bible

If the life you live is a life of goodness, you will be happy
Helping others makes us happy

So if you thinking of commuting suicide, you might just thinking too much of yourself in the wrong way
There are so many people you mean a lot

We must think of how our decisions will affect others, especially suicide

Don't kill yourself because you didn't creat e yourself...you will be stealing from God if you.

Besides, let me ask:
Exactly what makes you want to commit suicide? Share your story , we might be able help 09079496934
Re: Bn by ahiboilandgas: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
tuoky:
I feel like taking my life right now.. I am only wondering what would happen to the properties I have sweat to acquired.. Can't suffer and see someone else eat my labor.

Should I will all my properties to the orphanage home?
please don't...u can rent it out and use proceed to help out in areas like ijora badia ,agejule

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Allegedly Sell Detainees For N80,000 Per Person To Ritualists - Kwara / List Of 20 Countries With Highest Cyber Crime - Check Where Nigeria Is! / Clash Between Soldiers And END SARS Protesters Averted In Warri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.