Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,716 members, 7,862,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Why Is It That Most Girls Go On A Date, Just To Eat Free Food. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why Is It That Most Girls Go On A Date, Just To Eat Free Food. (265 Views)

Drop Your Whatapp Number And Location, You Might Get A Date Here / Reason Why Most Girls Lose They Boyfriend / I Need A Single Guy For A Date And Hook Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Girls Go On A Date, Just To Eat Free Food. by lekidating: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2019
I have personally observed this, and it shows the level of poverty among many girls in Nigeria...I mean food should be the least problem of a smart girl, but it seems the poverty mentality is messing them up bad...once a serious go getter guy sees that your problem is food and chump change, the respect will drop.

Ladies respect yourselves, so many have been used, because of suya, chicken and chips, fried rice and chicken...don't let food and poverty be your motivating factor for accepting dates.

These are other signs to look out for in a date- https://lekkidatingandsex.com/f/bad-signs-to-look-out-for-on-a-first-date
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Go On A Date, Just To Eat Free Food. by godofuck231: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2019
What do you expect from a poor rat, the rich ones want to know you and your family ,worth and talk about your future plans
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Go On A Date, Just To Eat Free Food. by lekidating: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2019
godofuck231:
What do you expect from a poor rat, the rich ones want to know you and your family ,worth and talk about your future plans
It's really sad, even when the guy wants to overlook their status,their hungry character will put you off...
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Go On A Date, Just To Eat Free Food. by godofuck231: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2019
lekidating:

It's really sad, even when the guy wants to overlook their status,their hungry character will put you off...
am you ok? so you want to open your eyes and carry lasa rat into your on home , chop you finish and still give you an incurable disease? look be kiaful
Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Go On A Date, Just To Eat Free Food. by lekidating: 10:52am On Sep 28, 2019
godofuck231:
am you ok? so you want to open your eyes and carry lasa rat into your on home , chop you finish and still give you an incurable disease? look be kiaful
cheesy grin...I hear you bro, a date is a long way from entering my home, lol. No man wants a parasite.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Most Girls Go On A Date, Just To Eat Free Food. by godofuck231: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2019
lekidating:
cheesy grin...I hear you bro, a date is a long way from entering my home, lol. No man wants a parasite.
come take Kola and origin, may your wife be hotter than omotola

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For A Serious Relationship. / Am Bored Any Lady Around Akoka Want To Hook Up / I Want A Man Who Love To Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.