Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo (73356 Views)

Bbnaija Tacha Stuns In Cleavage Photos,cleans Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest / Tacha Didn't Remove Davido's Tattoo From Her Chest It Was Edited By Photographer / Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Tinaexcel(m): 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nawaa oh
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by LilychiLily001: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Okay oo
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Princeofasia: 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
yes, the bastard big head was not suportive at all
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Jadsy01(f): 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Olodo24: 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
It doesn't even look like Davido
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by boomssey(f): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Now we won't rest with tacha this and tacha that but on the bright side this tacha girl is heading to d top o, imagine someone dashing her #50milla just like that.well lemme just keep listening and not watching and reading too
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Realfrankie(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Gentlelord(m): 12:05am On Sep 29, 2019
drizslim:
Oru Mbadiwe A.K.A

ORU AKWÙ ÚGWÒ

In conclusion, Charity work in between a woman T!tties
my guy you muz me lol, charity na charity ooooooo even if na for inside va.jay.jay e wan go for help, all na humanitarian work.
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by zimakod(m): 12:48am On Sep 29, 2019
okay ooo check my new app: https://quicknews.com.ng
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by BarrElChapo(m): 1:02am On Sep 29, 2019
But who draw that tat for her in the first place ? and she happy after them draw am for her shey, sote she carry am go post online...

this offer is basically B.S
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 29, 2019
Who are these jokers lying to?
Tattoo removal is cosmetic surgery.
It is not by ‘ tattoo artists’
It is fking expensive. I have been reading about how much it would cost to clear up that Takeshi 69 guy and it is not easy

Everybody wan use this chick trend is all
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Bolognese: 1:54am On Sep 29, 2019
I take it you’ve not heard of laser tattoo removal.

What you have is called a smart phone for a reason!

ornicus:
Who are these jokers lying to?
Tattoo removal is cosmetic surgery.
It is not by ‘ tattoo artists’
It is fking expensive. I have been reading about how much it would cost to clear up that Takeshi 69 guy and it is not easy

Everybody wan use this chick trend is all
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 29, 2019
Bolognese:
I take it you’ve not heard of laser tattoo removal.

What you have is called a smart phone for a reason!

And you are so daft that you think laser tattoo removal is done by tattoo artists?

Maybe you should read instead of running round sucking yeyebrity dicks. Lazy dumb youth attached to a smart device doing nothing for him.
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by buchhy(m): 2:04am On Sep 29, 2019
Will the smell allow him concentrate while trying to remove it? grin
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Bolognese: 2:11am On Sep 29, 2019
Stop displaying your idiocy...

Laser removal can be done by tattoo artists.

I’ve seen it done here severally not everyone is dumb like you!

I’m wondering when laser removal became a cosmetic procedure...

Stick to the topic and stop sounding like an idiot! I’m not a fan of BBN but that doesn’t mean I won’t say the truth!

ornicus:

And you are so daft that you think laser tattoo removal is done by tattoo artists?

Maybe you should read instead of running round sucking yeyebrity dicks. Lazy dumb youth attached to a smart device doing nothing for him.
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 29, 2019
Bolognese:
Stop displaying your idiocy...

Laser removal can be done by tattoo artists.

I’ve seen it done here severally not everyone is dumb like you!

I’m wondering when laser removal became a cosmetic procedure...

Stick to the topic and stop sounding like an idiot! I’m not a fan of BBN but that doesn’t mean I won’t say the truth!

That's understandable. There will always be idiots like you who will go to pharmacists rather than doctors, or corner corner butt enhancement experts rather than actual professionals. Sort of like the same jokers who did the poor butt job for tacha in the first place. Or her low rent bleaching which has backfired. If you are so foolish that you think tattoo artists who may not even be properly licensed are the experts you will engage for removal, good luck to you. And good riddance too. Natural selection to reduce the number of ediats in the human race.
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Bolognese: 2:23am On Sep 29, 2019
Landlord travel and see. The world doesn’t stop at your gate!!!

Laser Tattoo Removal licensed by the NHS costs £50 per session. The sessions are done by professionals not idiots like you. You think every Tom dick and Harry does tattoos here? Oga ade, abeg go drink your ogogoro!

From the tattoo on her chest it’s obvious it’s only one colour, in maximum 4 sessions the tattoo will be off and will cost a maximum of £200. If you don’t know something, simply admit than claiming Napoleon the all knowing!

I don’t care if she enlarged her buttocks or she did a boob job, that’s her business. I’m only calling you out on your misinformation on tattoo removal!

ornicus:

That's understandable. There will always be idiots like you who will go to pharmacists rather than doctors, or corner corner butt enhancement experts rather than actual professionals. Sort of like the same jokers who did the poor butt job for tacha in the first place. Or her low rent bleaching which has backfired. If you are so foolish that you think tattoo artists who may not even be properly licensed are the experts you will engage for removal, good luck to you. And good riddance too. Natural selection to reduce the number of ediats in the human race.
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by 9jaRealist: 2:46am On Sep 29, 2019
TACKY TACHA... undecided
>
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Lugianostar(m): 4:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Nothing i no go hear?
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by iykee101(m): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Da Lucky olosho needs help ooo from fans
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by crazycrypto710: 6:17am On Sep 29, 2019
Having that tattoo is the dumbest thing ever

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Eazie351(m): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2019
at the end of the day, she'll be richer than the winner of the show.
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by bbode1(m): 6:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Even if na me be the tatoo artist. That OBO tatoo dey for place wey go make me wan remove am o.. Smiles
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by sinceraconcept(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2019
I bet a mechanic tattooed Davido on her chest cos that looks nothing like Davido

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by sinceraconcept(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2019
I bet a mechanic tattooed Davido on her chest cos that looks nothing like Davido,it probably costed her 2000naira
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by mercyviv(f): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2019
They all scrambling over one another to have a feel of this girl! Well, the coast is now clear to practice her chosen profession big time!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by MSesan: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2019
What the hell...?

Whoever draw that tattoo is high when doing it.

Cos, that thing does not even look David!!!

Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Okeyc230: 7:41am On Sep 29, 2019
No more Regina Daniel
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Iceberg3: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2019
She wanna get a guy to clean off the O Bi O!!!!

What!!!!

grin
Re: Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo by Psoul(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2019
This one has bn dreaming of pressing the bwest for long. Well, don't worry. Tacha is still hopeful that Davido will one day recognize that it's his tattoo that she has bn protecting under the shadows of her bwest.

But if Davido takes a very good look at that drawing, he will be more angry cos the tattoo looks like what Tacha drew by herself. The tin no look like Davido at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Defunct Mo'Hits Artistes Reunite At D’banj’s 40th Birthday Party / Wizkid Holds Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Paris (Video) / Davido In Owerri To Celebrate BBNaija's Mercy's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.