Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) (886 Views)

What Happened To My Neighbour Yesterday- A Lesson To All / Last Night At My Neighbour's Apartment / My Neighbour's Local Dogs Are Clowns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by supercent02(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Woke up with screams from neighbours about minutes to 11pm and came out and find out this massive python a neighbour killed with his car while coming back from work

Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Because I know that this post is surely getting to front page. Let me use this opportunity to bring this to yall attention.

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

Id save this post. So that I can modify it whenever I like. The day I commented first on nairaland. I'd print the picture and frame it. Whatever mentions would be strictly considered as I'd only accept only the best two in my framed picture. So do your best to type something reasonable. And while you're at it. Remember na baff person no baff wey make am win 60m.
Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by supercent02(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
More

Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by supercent02(m): 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2019

Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by supercent02(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Butchered

Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by Sundaygeorge: 11:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
cheesy See floor
The same color with the snake
Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
cheesy See floor
The same color the snake

See kitchen knife bayi.
Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sundaygeorge:
cheesy See floor
The same color the snake

Na lie oh! grin grin

You actually intended to insult the OP that their floor is dirty. That's why I followed you to put mouth. Don't leave me alone and be pretending . cheesy
Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by carlleung(m): 12:08am On Sep 29, 2019
Better meat for lala
Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by Sundaygeorge: 12:15am On Sep 29, 2019
You actually intended to insult the OP that their floor is dirty. That's why I followed you to put mouth. Don't leave me alone and be pretending . cheesy[/quote]

Baba ,no insult just said what I saw ..
U know most time , snake are attracted to the same color around them .
U see a green snake mostly on a green leaves
Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by Babaalata: 1:04am On Sep 29, 2019
NoGender:
Because I know that this post is surely getting to front page. Let me use this opportunity to bring this to yall attention.

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen.

Id save this post. So that I can modify it whenever I like. The day I commented first on nairaland. I'd print the picture and frame it. Whatever mentions would be strictly considered as I'd only accept only the best two in my framed picture. So do your best to type something reasonable. And while you're at it. Remember na baff person no baff wey make am win 60m.

Nogender what's the snake's Gender
Re: Huge 5ft Python Killed By My Neighbour (pics) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2019
Someone should inform me when this makes it to frontpage .........because i know Lala will never disappoint as long as it's a Snake thread,

(1) (Reply)

Social Definitions / At The Supermarket / You Are Buying What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.