Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook (4356 Views)

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar / "How I Lost An Mtn Scholarship Because Of My HOD At UNN" – Chukwuleta Leonard / Many Sins Of Prof. B. L. Adeleke (08055401457) HOD Of Statistics Dept, Unilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by kingui(m): 12:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Dr. Onuora Chijioke, the current Hod of fine and applied arts university of Nigeria observing the current political condition and state of government of the country has raised a very big question since the last 24 hours by comparing the present with the past.
What's your take on this matter
Question : mention one Ex-governor you would like to govern your state again?

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Avast(m): 2:27am On Sep 29, 2019
Lagosians where are you

2 Likes

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by VirginSearcher(m): 4:33am On Sep 29, 2019
Let's change it to who were the best presidents in Nigeria history.. grin Me: Yara'dua and Obasanjo and lastly GEJ

1 Like

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by oz4real83(m): 4:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Our people have short memories.

1 Like

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by dadalicious: 5:25am On Sep 29, 2019
Chief James Onanefe Ibori the greatest titan of Delta state.
The only convicted governor termed a thief that developed the state beyond the innocent governors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by JasonScoolari: 6:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Just like what my beloved brother above me said, It just have to be Chief James Onanefe Ibori..... His developmental projects brought Joy and Happiness to all Deltans.

He is my Choice,

He is every Deltans Choice.

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Rensolar(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2019
dadalicious:
Chief James Onanefe Ibori the greatest titan of Delta state.
The only convicted governor termed a thief that developed the state beyond the innocent governors.

You begin to wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Kweenluchy: 6:19am On Sep 29, 2019
Sullivan 042

3 Likes

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Justtv(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2019
Naija Naija Men Only!!!

Join the Just TV on WhatsApp. Our Naughty Group Full Of sexy Ladies ready to Hookup & Share Nudes.

Ladies Join Free Naughty ones only.

Mature Men Only Entry Fee #500.
Join us +2347056833559 or Link������

https:///2347056833559?text=Hello%2C%20I'll%20love%20to%20join%20Just⚡%E2%9A%A1Tv%F0%9F%92%83%F0%9F%8F%BD%E2%9C%A8%2C%20my%20name%20is
Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by APOPTOSIS: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2019
Make I punish Some States now.....

T. A. ORJI...all the way...
Make I look my Back before I Run grin tongue grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by dandollaz: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

Satan shame unto you all power belong to Jesus. Holy ghoooost fireeeeee.

2 Likes

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by fr3do(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2019
As much as it is heavy in the mouth
It's James Ibori for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Bring who back Make them continue looting where they left out......... Abegi they should retire in peace n pieces for those that steal beyond measures ...

This is what they left 4 us.......

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:05am On Sep 29, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

Martin Elechi of Ebonyi state wink
Finally, I pledge to Naija awa kwontri

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by doctore212(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2019
In this order
1. Gandollar...His developmental strides are second to none.

2.T.A Orji

3.The current Kogi. State governor... he developed Kogi state making it the best state for tourism.

4.Jaruma empire she will be dashing smellos 50million if she becomes a governor

1 Like

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by EmmyCC: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

But he is still the Defacto governor of Abia, Ikpeazu is merely a stooge to him and besides His Son is even the Speaker of the State Assembly.
Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Helada(f): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2019
Avast:
Lagosians where are you
They are in church
Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by huptin(m): 10:00am On Sep 29, 2019
Alhaji Lateef Jakande - May God continue blessing him and all his generation including those yet unborn

2 Likes

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by jom28gy(m): 10:09am On Sep 29, 2019
where is the full text of his assertion
Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by kunmiiii: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2019
2RUTHHURTS:

Martin Elechi of Ebonyi state wink
Finally, I pledge to Naija awa kwontri
You're kidding right? The same Elechi that lived in Enugu and commutes daily to govern Ebonyi? Man didn't even deem the state worthy of living and didn't even care about the progress and development of that State.

4 Likes

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2019
kunmiiii:

You're kidding right? The same Elechi that lived in Enugu and commutes daily to govern Ebonyi? Man didn't even deem the state worthy of living and didn't even care about the progress and development of that State.
pls I was adding to list of them that should never reincarnate to govern, I think he is the worst in the history of Ebonyi state.
Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Paulo3ree(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2019
dandollaz:

Satan shame unto you all power belong to Jesus. Holy ghoooost fireeeeee.

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Avast(m): 11:20am On Sep 29, 2019
Helada:

They are in church
Okay, ain't you going to church?
Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by ubcandid(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2019
kunmiiii:

You don't mean it!!!! Lived in Enugu? Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by JasonScoolari: 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
Dear jasysandra,

Are you currently serving a lengthy ban?

1 Like

Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Fashola for Lagos state

Peter Obi for Anambra!!!
Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by GentleChief: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
Peter Obi in Anambra for me.The thug we have there now is a drunkard.
Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by Helada(f): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
Avast:

Okay, ain't you going to church?
Nope
Re: Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook by TSRC: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
fr3do:
As much as it is heavy in the mouth
It's James Ibori for me.
When I remember a picture of how ibori loaded so much foreign currencies in his wardrobes and shelves, I can never choose a man like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Update About Uniabuja, Acceptance Fees Is Going To Close Within This Week. / Federal Poly, Ado-ekiti 2013/2014 Post UTME Form Is Out / Government Of Akwa Ibom State Undergraduate Bursary Payment 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.