Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) (1592 Views)

What Can I Do To Save My Hairline From Going Back? (pics) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Persistent Rashes On Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by abbey799: 1:24am On Sep 29, 2019
Hello docs in the house, please need your help.

Started 3/4days ago. Noticed rashes at my back towards the right hand. Didn't take it serious initially but started spreading and had to call a pharmacist friend. Took pics and sent to him. Recommended ABF, which i have been applying 3 times a day for over 2days now. The rashes is non-itchy.

But, no sign of change, rather noticed still spreading.

Only to observe something tonight on about sleeping. Having internal pain in that region. On touching the rashes, no form of pain.

What can be done please. Will attach the image below.
Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by abbey799: 1:28am On Sep 29, 2019
The one by the nipple started a day after observing and wasnt up to that initially.

Can't sleep right now. So bothered cry

Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by Sundaygeorge: 1:32am On Sep 29, 2019
Na bad water dey cos all this....
Go to those herbal Dr ,ask them of magic soup. bath & rub

Thank me later
Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by shamecurls(m): 1:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Go for an HIV test
Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by desoul2004(m): 2:09am On Sep 29, 2019
shamecurls:
Go for an HIV test
Everything is now HIV. Africans eh...

1 Like

Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by shamecurls(m): 2:24am On Sep 29, 2019
desoul2004:

Everything is now HIV. Africans eh...

grin grin grin
Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by chukwuibuipob: 3:07am On Sep 29, 2019
stop sharing bath soap,.Change ur bed clothes/fumigate ur room..Go ti Hospital. e7
are jn best position to treat u.Avoid short cut/Emergency online Dr with their 5 N 1 Rat mixture prescription.
Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:42am On Sep 29, 2019
im a nurse and those look like signs of aids, ive seen similar rashes on the body of hiv patients

go for testing asap!!!
Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by Nwaotu10(m): 7:13am On Sep 29, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
im a nurse and those look like signs of aids, ive seen similar rashes on the body of hiv patients

go for testing asap!!!
I don't know your age nor your status, but you're stupid!

1 Like

Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by kkkap: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2019
The first thing to do is to let qualified doctor check it out. It might be just a simple rash. Dont waste time
Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by squad1: 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please, I am having this same issue. Anybody can help. Moderator abeg help me move to front page.
Re: Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) by ksington: 2:19am On Dec 03, 2021
I don't think its that serious

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Masturbation To Cause Epididymal Cyst? / How To Prevent Yourself From Hiv/aids Infection. / See What Ebola Has Caused In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.