Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) (14794 Views)

Rabies: US Bans Importation Of Dogs From Nigeria, 112 Countries / Lagos State To Carry Out Free Vaccination For 1.5 Million Dogs Against Rabies / Pictures From The March Against Animal Cruelty In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by logadims: 5:10am On Sep 29, 2019
The people of Abia state took to the street to enlighten and educate people on the need of getting their dog treated against rabies. They made the residents know the importance of getting their dogs vaccinated against the deadly virus "rabies" and also told them the implications attached to not getting their dogs vaccinated. This was done in partnership with the state Veterinary Association. Free anti-rabies vaccinations were given to dogs that were present at the event.

source: http://360dogprof.com/abia-state-march-against-rabies/

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by logadims: 5:14am On Sep 29, 2019
more photos @lalasticla, seun, mynd44

A Nairalander was even spotted at the event

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 6:34am On Sep 29, 2019
Wonderful development sad

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by Adukpe19(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2019
Great!

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Free anti- rabies VS N500 per animal = its well

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by funmike83(f): 6:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by dfrost: 6:37am On Sep 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by superlanny(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Little wonder, many from that region, exhibit chronic symptoms of madness, inside life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2019
Many people on the street of Lagos need this vaccination.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by realestniggah: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2019
At least some sensible news today we are not being bombarded by tacha news today

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 6:41am On Sep 29, 2019
My vet charged me 6k for this injection 2 weeks ago

5 Likes

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by Naijatutorial: 6:42am On Sep 29, 2019
Good one

Check my signature to get a tutor in any subject
Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by prigoz(m): 6:43am On Sep 29, 2019
Lol, why did you people use fine dogs in the pictures instead of Eke Uke (local dog) that carry rabies.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2019
?!?

Which rabies is bad than bad governance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by contigiency(m): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2019
So they know how to match and they have not matched against Ikpeazu and his poor governance.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by realvikash: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2019
They're obviously high on cheap skunk, Dem no go protest against bad road, no light, bad governance, na Rabies dem dey protest against angry

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:54am On Sep 29, 2019
contigiency:
So they know how to match and they have not matched against Ikpeazu and his poor governance.

Misplaced priority if I may say!

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Issues with ekuke.
Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by rooboyoflife88: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2019
Lol
logadims:
The people of Abia state took to the street to enlighten and educate people on the need of getting their dog treated against rabies. They made the residents know the importance of getting their dogs vaccinated against the deadly virus "rabies" and also told them the implications attached to not getting their dogs vaccinated. This was done in partnership with the state Veterinary Association. Free anti-rabies vaccinations were given to dogs that were present at the event.

source: http://360dogprof.com/abia-state-march-against-rabies/
Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by GavelSlam: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Very good march in any case.

Social issues are real and must be addressed.

Everything isn't about politics.
Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by sylve11: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2019
realvikash:
They're obviously high on cheap skunk, Dem no go protest against bad road, no light, bad governance, na Rabies dem dey protest against angry

i just tire for this country. misplaced priorities every now and then.

imagine some people shoutuing ''welcome development'' sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by realstars: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2019
If not the rabies vaccination, i could be treating my dogs victims every months.
Good to get your dogs vaccinated every 3 to 6 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by Iceberg3: 7:03am On Sep 29, 2019
superlanny:
Little wonder, many from that region, exhibit chronic symptoms of madness, inside life.

It's better than you people who protest against hunger and starvation lols

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback

grin grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2019
RABIES: A very dangerous disease.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by Iceberg3: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2019
realvikash:

Another one. Isn't it strange and funny how you guys busy yourselves over rats and cockroaches on every thread that's got something to do with the East?!?!
Your region is pack full of touts, agberoes,even Remi tinubu complained recently about lazy hungry youths like you in her region begging her for handouts everyday, WHADDAHECK is that?! The entire roads,bus stop, street in your region is full of agberoes and hungry lazy jobless area boys who don't wanna work buh what's if more concern to you is Igbo business!!?

Anyways, thanks for being a deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs cheesy

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback gmbuharii

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abia State Residents Hold March Against Rabies (Photos) by Digipro: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2019
Ok

Do you need extra income online?
Did you know that, you can make over 200k every month online with KREATE1000 partnership program? Check Here for more details

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss Spends Twice My Salary On Dog Food / My Dog's Life... / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.