Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

Fifa 11 Pc Is Plain Rubbish! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Fifa 11 Pc Is Plain Rubbish! (2405 Views)

News: Football Manager 2016 PC Is Out Now / Ps3 Games Pes 11 n Fifa 11 & Other 4 Sale Call abbey: 08056083849 or 08098083849 / Fifa 11 Cheats, Codes For Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa 11 Pc Is Plain Rubbish! by moonraker(m): 1:43am On Nov 03, 2010
Hello NLs

I have been playing fifa games as far back as 1998

I never face a worser version than FIFA 11 ! Even the worst FIFA 2004 was not at that worse!

Below are few of few things I have discovered during my games,

1. Stupid keyboard support even worst than PES games configurations!, till now I have lost many buttons that I can't get them back like "Skill Modifier" which increase the speed of player other than Sprint.

2. In Manager Mode: No auto replace for players! If one player injured I got a stupid question do you want to got lost 3-0 ?! What is that?? You can't replace the injured player automatically! I can code this for you for free!

3. Auto Save?! Why you force me to autosave !!! I can understand profile autosave but league autosave is catastrophic especially with the system of game simulation which make a team with 5 starts got lost by 5 goals when played again team with 2 stars!!!

4. Where's slideline camera?

5. Where's the list of other configurations? Please revise FIFA 2010 Options and add the rest, you have forget to add about 50% of options!

6. Where's the training?

7. Players control, Many missing passes , no handball, no control over the goal keeper, unstable level of teams, One match I won 5-1 against Valencia and the other I lost 2-0 against Levante!

8. The worst is "Shot" I just little press on shot button and got the ball away from target about 10 meters! I expect if I fully shot I will got the ball transfered from Spanish stadium to Italian stadium!

9. Auto Player switching! and the green mark! You don't have colors or what?? you don't know is that green is the same as stadium floor!

10. Why I should press player biography to see details of players in Squads!

11. Online games I can't see details of players I want to play with directly!

I may add more when I remember the rest,

One advantage on this game: graphics is better !

But whats the graphics worth if you many issues abound!!

Waiting for FIFA 12
Re: Fifa 11 Pc Is Plain Rubbish! by montelik(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2010
moonraker:

8. The worst is "Shot" I just little press on shot button and got the ball away from target about 10 meters! I expect if I fully shot I will got the ball transfered from Spanish stadium to Italian stadium!

LWKMD grin grin
Re: Fifa 11 Pc Is Plain Rubbish! by Mobinga: 10:41am On Nov 03, 2010
Lol hahahaha
Re: Fifa 11 Pc Is Plain Rubbish! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2010
why play fifa on a computer most especially with the sort of computers out there,u want to enjoy your game,get on a console,ps or box
try fifa 11 on box360 with all the features and blow urself away,my fav is ultimate team,been playing fifa since 08 and winning 11 for ever but stopped winning 11 when 09 came out with ultimate team
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/app#jO80wQ5X93CL
Re: Fifa 11 Pc Is Plain Rubbish! by Mobinga: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2011
FIFA 11 is a major improvement from 8,9,10. They were basically the same thing.
Re: Fifa 11 Pc Is Plain Rubbish! by chiyex(m): 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2011
i have always been a pes fan but soon as i played fifa 11 on my laptop, i converted.i use a madcatz 360 controller and the game play is awesome.the pass on pes 11 is stupid.it feels like taking a shot and the ball just goes past the throwing line
pes 11 is just a total dissapointment.fifa 11 is nice

(1) (Reply)

Organising A Lan Party (abuja) / Ps3 For Sale / Pes 2020 Patch Mobile Android Efootball Pro New Graphics Download Full Licensed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.