Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,703 members, 7,844,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly (3047 Views)

See Tacha's Picture Of Bbnaija. She Used To Be Dark? / See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz / #bbnaija: See Tacha's Hilarious Freeze Position (photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by onyi25(f): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Bbnaija: "I really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale " - Mercy Weeps Bitterly Over Tacha's Disqualification (Video)

Following Tacha's disqualification from the Big Brother Naija Pepper Dem show for getting physical during a fight, Mercy, who also received double strike for being the other party in the fight and not stepping away from it, wept bitterly over Tacha's departure .

Mercy was captured crying uncontrollably over Tacha's disqualification, wishing she tried her best to avoid getting into a fight with her, wishing she endured Tacha's troubles longer.

Revealed also that she really looked forward to seeing Tacha at the Grand Finale.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/bbnaija-i-really-wanted-to-see-tacha-at.html

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by iPhoneRepairer: 9:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Definition of crocodile tears. Cry me a river

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by enemmo(f): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2019
Lies

Strategy, eliminate your toughest competition, and win the prize.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by jendhorlee(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2019
what name do we give to this kind of tears now ?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by Rooy57(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2019
2face people... You want her gone and now that she is gone, you're weeping... That's human for you

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by KaBabs1: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by OdenKelechi(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by OdenKelechi(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Rooy57:
2face people... You want her gone and now that she is gone, you're weeping... That's human for you
I taya o... I thought she likes being blunt so why won't she just be blunt now instead of telling lies

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by srclark: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2019
OdenKelechi:

I taya o... I thought she likes being blunt so why won't she just be blunt now instead of telling lies
i dislike this mercy so much looking for pity now who does she think she is fooling

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by OdenKelechi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
srclark:
i dislike this mercy so much looking for pity now who does she think she is fooling
Clearly she thinks we're gullible like ike

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by OdenKelechi(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
srclark:
This was the same way she wanted khafi out sooo bad. She's very competitive and very bitter. She thinks we're gullible like ike

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by srclark: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2019
OdenKelechi:

This was the same way she wanted khafi out sooo bad. She's very competitive and very bitter. She thinks we're gullible like ike
i personally noticed she is always glad once someone is evicted you that moment you are trying to appear unhappy but deep down you are happy at the situation i see that in her once any housemate is evicted

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by OdenKelechi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
srclark:
i personally noticed she is always glad once someone is evicted you that moment you are trying to appear unhappy but deep down you are happy at the situation i see that in her once any housemate is evicted
That's the competitive side of her. She can't even mask it again

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by srclark: 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
OdenKelechi:

That's the competitive side of her. She can't even mask it again
but she should know there is only going to be one winner make she take am easy and sell herself this is what the bbnaija platform is all about you can imagine the last bb naija miracle won but likes of ceecee,teddy a ,tobi are really doing good for themselves cause they sold themselves to the audience ,so it will only take a smart person to figure that out
Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by OdenKelechi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
srclark:
but she should know there is only going to be one winner make she take am easy and sell herself this is what the bbnaija platform is all about you can imagine the last bb naija miracle won but likes of ceecee,teddy a ,tobi are really doing good for themselves cause they sold themselves to the audience ,so it will only take a smart person to figure that out
Mercy doesn't see it that way o. For her it's the 60mulla that's her issue. She doesn't care about selling herself. Besides, what's there for her to sell about herself? Her horrible igbotic accent?? No one will use someone like that for a commercial or any endorsements. And she might just squander that money if she wins it. She'll probably be just like efe

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by srclark: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
OdenKelechi:

Mercy doesn't see it that way o. For her it's the 60mulla that's her issue. She doesn't care about selling herself. Besides, what's there for her to sell about herself? Her horrible igbotic accent?? No one will use someone like that for a commercial or any endorsements. And she might just squander that money if she wins it. She'll probably be just like efe
but to be fair i think biggie should have disqualified her alongside tacha (cause her actions were just too confrontational) just the way he did with khloe and k brule

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by OdenKelechi(m): 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
srclark:
but to be fair i think biggie should have disqualified her alongside tacha (cause her actions were just too confrontational) just the way he did with khloe and k brule
Biggie na scam

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Really??

Tell that to Ike, not to Nairalanders!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija:"i Really Wanted To See Tacha At The Grand Finale"- Mercy Weeps Bitterly by sodiamond: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Mercy is a very bitter person and she pretends a lot

(1) (Reply)

SLAPPING COMPETITION Latest Comedy Videos (aka Comedy) / Do You Know This Guy Macaulay Culkin / Photos From The RED Ball Event - Genevieve, Funke Akindele, Annie Idibia, Rita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.