Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Free Health Tips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Health Tips (245 Views)

Friska Partners With Hygeia HMO To Give Free Health Cover This Yuletide Season / Top Five Health Tips For The Yuletide Season / Daily Health Tips— Thursday 28 September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Health Tips by delerx(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2019
Daily health tips
Yes I have been doing this for over 5 years now and I can boldly say I have helped a lot of people and invariably been helped too.
Through the little health tips and adverts on alternative medicines, people have gained back their health.
Nobody knows it all. It hàs also helped in my Pharmacy practice because I am challenged to get updated information before sharing it on the group. It has always been a big family and you will never regret being a part of it
RULES
If you got the message but not interested kindly don't click on the join group
If you are interested and you joined never post anything. Inform the admin first
If you don't want pictures and videos stored on your phone kindly click on media visibility on the group's whatsapp and switch it off
If at añy time you are tired of the group just opt out and don't click on report group.if you have any problem with the group contact the admin
Purpose of the group
Health tips
Disease control
Male and female fertility issues
How to manage different health conditions with alternative therapies
How to deal with long term effects of some medications for chronic conditions like diabetes, hypertension and stroke
How to prevent, mañage and deal with cancer
Introduction to healthy and FDA approved supplements
Reasons why you should take supplements
You are welcome...so much love
PHARM ONLINE
Join group below

https:///JE1YKiJejYlCxRCMMbJMH9

(1) (Reply)

Fibroid I / Oriflame Even Out / Do You Know Some Natural Prescriptions For Yeast Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.