Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,293 members, 7,853,370 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy (2375 Views)

ENJOY UNINTERRUPTED POWER With Powkey 200-250watts Portable Solar Gen/power Bank / Heavy duty laptop power bank for sale / Help!!! My Romoss Power Bank Is Not Working Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by pheranmie(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2019
I have used different kind of power bank.and most of them have not been up to my claimed capacity .i need a good power bank with a good capacity.
Have used
Oraimo
New age.
Need suggestions
Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by stanley000: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2019
buy new age, it's the best for now. I have used oraimo and it almost spoilt my battery. I have a 2 weeks old new age on for sale, just 2500. call me 081 zero 079 458 eight
Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by Skyfornia(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2019
pheranmie:
I have used different kind of power bank.and most of them have not been up to my claimed capacity .i need a good power bank with a good capacity.
Have used
Oraimo
New age.
Need suggestions

Newage...but ensure its original. Been using mine for almost two years.
Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by pheranmie(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2019
I am using new age (22500mah).but can barely charge my iPhone 7plus thrice.
Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by CruzJoe(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2019
pheranmie:
Have used
Oraimo
New age.
Need suggestions

Hehe......Ur getting it all wrong. ....

try almighty " ROMOSS" ........they 're the no. 1 in power bank industry....they still maintain that same standard that made them exceptional....and is very affordable. ....

I deal on that. ....the Original romoss. .....U can check if is original on their site. ....I SELL ONLY ROMOSS becaus I don't want complain from customers.

Click on my whatsapp link below to chat me

1 Like

Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by ifecx4real: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2019
If you have large budget, I did say try anker power bank. It's the best power bank brand thou quite expensive. Been using mine (20,000mah) for over 6years now and hasn't degraded one bit.

4 Likes

Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by Just2endowed2(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2019
pheranmie:
Have used
Oraimo
New age.
Need suggestions

Hello OP, I saw your concern. I have been dealing with Romoss since 2014 on this platform and I can tell you it last longer.

A peep to my signature and lots of success story will blow your mind away. Kindly check my signature to read numerous testimonies of customer.

I base in ikeja and you can call me/whatsapp. my number on my siggy

Just2endowed2 cares

1 Like

Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by seankafor(m): 11:13am On Sep 29, 2019
I use oraimo 20k mah traveller power bank and it's the best I have ever used..it comes with dual output that supports fast charge 2.1 A without sacrificing any power output.

The only downside is that it doesn't come with type c input that enables fast recharging, hence it takes like 8hrs to recharge.
Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by Hustlersdiary: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
pheranmie:
I am using new age (22500mah).but can barely charge my iPhone 7plus thrice.

Maybe it’s fake. My 22500mah new age can charge my Xr more than four times.
Bought from new age office directly.
Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by timijoseph01(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
In any Decision you make.. Make sure its ROMOSS
Best powernamk.. Worldwide
You can also check if you got original via barcode on their site..
I currently use the 30,000mah Romoss..

1 Like

Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by surrogatesng: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
1KVA 1000 WATT SOLAR SYSTEM + 1 FREE SOLAR FAN + 5 LIGHTING POINT

This 1kva (1000 watt)solar system is very economical,durable
and energy efficient.The lighting points are DC 12V low energy
and connected directly to the battery which gives better
performance and longer runtime.It comes with 1 solar standing
fan which consumes very low energy( just 10 watt) but blows
like a turnado.The fan can work 24hrs directly with
nepa,battery and imverter which makes them all weather.This is
truely an efficient solar system.It comes with a 100ah
battery and 150 watt mono crystaline solar panel (mono
crystaline panels are known to perform better than
polyscrystaline panels).It also comes with a 1000 watt
inverter which can be used to charge laptops and also to watch
tv.Our engineer will install it and ensure that the lighting
points are at the designated areas you want them to be in your
home or shop.Also an AC socket will be installed in your room
just incase you prefer watching tv or working on your laptop
in your room.What else do you need to make life comfortable?
Contact us today to get yours.

Price is 135,000 Naira only.
To order call 07067866986,07068410532 or click below to chat on whatsapp

https:///2347067866986
https:///2347068410532
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12002233_banner_jpeg527240edf39824fd5c835e23afd541ae
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12002148_1000watt_jpegad3619f5e4b8b8644a95d6b610a6dc75
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10225923_img201909051844053_jpeg7b42125045ccbd6f597eea57e521a75b

Clicl below to chat with us on whatsapp
https:///2347067866986
https:///2347068410532

TO ORDER
JOYFUL ECHOES AND SYSTEMS
61 Isolo road (Gobi Plaza)
Ile-iwe b/stop Egbe-Ikotun
Lagos,Nigeria
Mobile/Whatsapp: 07067866986,07068410532
Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by pheranmie(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Seems romoss power bank has my nod....but guys how do I get the original one.na naija we dy
Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by Lamijay(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
pheranmie:
Seems romoss power bank has my nod....but guys how do I get the original one.na naija we dy

Contact just2endowed2 or maximatic

But to help you more, ask for the 'plus' variant. Sense 8 plus(30,000mah), sense 6 plus (20,000mah)... The plus versions support which charge 3.0 input and output. That's 18watts.

I use the sense 8+, it's a heavy device, but I don't need to carry it always because it can charge my phone from 15 to 80-90 % while I'm preparing to go out for work (4000mah battery of my Redmi note 5 pro)...

When I plug at night, the Powerbank will power off when my phone is full, so I don't need to worry about waking up to disconnect.

My friends have called it a generator grin but it's a generator that has never failed me, and I'm sure it will be a great choice for you. Goodluck enjoying a life where power supply won't worry you as much as before.

3 Likes

Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by Mrcalxy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
pheranmie:
I have used different kind of power bank.and most of them have not been up to my claimed capacity i need a good power bank with a good capacity.
Have used
Oraimo
New age.
Need suggestions

The're some factors to considered when purchasing a powerbank; some include

- Device(s) you'll be powering with the powerbank
- Charge times you'll require
- Powerbank Brand
**First 2 will help you determine what capacity you'll want to purchase.

I had a hard time getting a good power bank for my heavy use at first, but I got the jerk of it later on.

Most or will I say all companies use these nice market strategy of luring customers to buying their products, for example, they'll advertise a 10000mAh powerbank is capable of charging your 2000mAh device about 5 times, and Yeah, if you divide 10k by 2k, you'd feel like Yeah, that's easy math and BOOM you go ahead and purchase it. I used to have that thought also but it's not that way, there's some factors that makes their advertised statement false which they obvious won't tell you because man must chop grin

There's conversion loss, heat dissipation and circuit board efficiency that needs to be accounted for.

Go through this blog for a better understanding of knowing the real capacity of your Powerbank.

https://blog.banggood.com/the-secret-marketing-trick-behind-powerbank-capacity-29982.html

There's a lot of powerbanks out there rn that are good, New Age, Xiaomi, Rosmoss etc.

I currently use two, New Age 22500mAh and Xiaomi Powerbank 2c 20000mAh.

The later has quick charge 3, both for input and output which is a plus cause you want to be able to charge that huge powerbank fast. The new age is good also but max out at 5V 2.1A so takes time to charge up.

Rosmoss has a model with 30k mAh, you can try that also.

As for the authenticity of the powerbank, there's fakes out there, you gats shine eye sad

If you need the Xiaomi Powerbank 2C, I can get that for you to your location.

Trying to upload images, but says file size too large

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by Just2endowed2(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
pheranmie:

WhatsApp/Contact me here 0706.656.1480
Re: Which Power Bank Is Best To Buy by CruzJoe(m): 2:17am On Oct 01, 2019
pheranmie:

I sell original. ...

mine carries a sealed strap u will scratch to reveal the identification number which u will visit the romoss website ...and type in....they will comfrim it for u if is original or fake

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apple ipad / Amazon Basics 26,800mah Powerbank / All iPhone 11, Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.