Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Show Me The Beauty Of Nigeria---a Foreigner's Request - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Show Me The Beauty Of Nigeria---a Foreigner's Request (1349 Views)

The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) / Photo Of A Foreigner Carrying A Well Maintained Nigeria Airways Bag / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me The Beauty Of Nigeria---a Foreigner's Request by mediatrix8(f): 5:10am On Nov 03, 2010
I am an Asian but I love NIGERIA ,Could you please show me places of interest in Nigeria.I would love and appreciate it more if u are going to attached pictures.Thanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: Show Me The Beauty Of Nigeria---a Foreigner's Request by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2010
mediatrix8:

I am an Asian but I love NIGERIA ,Could you please show me places of interest in Nigeria.I would love and appreciate it more if u are going to attached pictures.Thanks smiley smiley smiley

Welcome to Nairaland!

I'm sure Nairalanders will be along soon, with pictures of Nigeria, and lots of useful info too. Meanwhile, you can have a look through this section - there are several threads regarding places of interest in Nigeria, and lots of lovely pictures too!
Re: Show Me The Beauty Of Nigeria---a Foreigner's Request by justwise(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2010
Siena:

Welcome to Nairaland!

I'm sure Nairalanders will be along soon, with pictures of Nigeria, and lots of useful info too. Meanwhile, you can have a look through this section - there are several threads regarding places of interest in Nigeria, and lots of lovely pictures too!

Yup! you are right there, here is the linsk. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-356775.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118277.0.html
Re: Show Me The Beauty Of Nigeria---a Foreigner's Request by Vicjustice: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2010
Talking about beauty, i expect people will start posting photos of glass-houses, shopping-malls, sky-scrapers and all new generation stuff. . . But the poster is probably interested in seeing the nature side of the country: therefore, it will serve her purpose if guys can show photos of the natural or traditional beauties of the country.
Re: Show Me The Beauty Of Nigeria---a Foreigner's Request by justwise(m): 10:02am On Nov 03, 2010
Vicjustice:

Talking about beauty, i expect people will start posting photos of glass-houses, shopping-malls, sky-scrapers and all new generation stuff. . . But the poster is probably interested in seeing the nature side of the country: therefore, it will serve her purpose if guys can show photos of the natural or traditional beauties of the country.

The second link in my post has range of interesting pictures, some funny and a bit of natural touch as well.

(1) (Reply)

www.babefishing.com: The Nigerian Free Dating Site, To Find Nigerian Free Match. / Rolls My Eyes / How Can I Differ A Fake Travel Agent From The Genuine Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.