Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... (37669 Views)

Christians Watching BBNaija, Football Lovers Are The Same – Joshua Bamiloye / Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern / Room On Fire As Occupants Watching BBNaija In The Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by GistMore1: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2019
Nigerian comedienne, Lepacious Bose, has given reasons she stopped watching Big brother Naija TV reality show.

The rib cracker who is also a fitness trainer, made a post in collaboration to what another comedian, Koffi said about chasing clout on behalf of Tacha.

“One of the reasons I stopped watching the show years ago! I think after Uti’s set or so! I know people enjoy it and all but the energy, anger, bitterness, passion, aggression etc that goes into it is super scary! So much misplaced priorities! I think we should read more of the book of REVELATION than other parts of the Bible! We need REVELATION…. in the REAL SENSE!”

Koffi had written:
“Hurts to see what we have become #Repost from @tesleemraji with @regram.app … Misplaced priorities, we all saw the school with a big open roof, no gofund account was opened to fix that, thousands of kids are out of school, daily kidnapping, police brutality, lack of basic amenities, bad educational system, no good hospitals, corrupt government officials, pensions not paid, 97% unemployment rate etc..una no get head to think, our future is been stolen from us, no lay down future plans for our kids and you are still shouting OPERATION RELEASE TASHA, at your age…una need deliverance from 20 pastors and 20 Alfas… Eyin ode”.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/lepacious-bose-gives-shocking-reasons-she-stopped-watching-bbnaija-show

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by GistMore1: 11:30am On Sep 29, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Skyfornia(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmm...what's all this big brother naija everyone is talking about? Am I the only one that doesn't know about them??

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by izzou(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2019
grin

In the end, Tacha is the winner. She gets the millions, attention and limelight

As for her "supposed" fans, they get nothing. They only get to watch 3 minute videos of her thanking them. After that, they crawl back to their holes and life goes on

Make we talk another thing abeg grin

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Praizenewsgist(f): 11:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Hmm ..... Man Catches His Wife Deep Asleep on Their Matrimonial Bed Unclad With Another man (Watch Video Here)
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by leocollins(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2019
iwang
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by sirusX(m): 11:38am On Sep 29, 2019
Unfortunately this is the world we live in.

The people championing and supporting this particular protest, I wonder if they're just blind to their actions.

This has opened the eyes of people and the eyes of the government to what most people prioritize

The government would be unmoved by whatever noise anybody makes over their activities cz they know nobody would do anything cz it doesn't concern them (how ironic)

8 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Davash222(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2019
Wasting too much energy on irrelevant thing!!

8 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Abfinest007(m): 11:51am On Sep 29, 2019
the real meaning of good energy bad energy is when u are supporting a senseless show

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by freemi(m): 11:54am On Sep 29, 2019
izzou:
grin

As for her "supposed" fans, they get nothing. They only get to watch 3 minute videos of her thanking them. After that, they crawl back to their holes and life goes on

exactly.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by KaBabs1: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by NwaAmaikpe: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
shocked

BBNaija this, BBNaija that.
God forbid.
Its' a shame how we as a nation are so obsessed with mundane things.
Lepacious Bose is so right and I'm happy she isn't watching anymore.

Me I stopped watching BBNaija when I slept off early this morning.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Seriously it is really disheartening seeing this,i check twitter today nd wnt believe stupid things that are trending like #everythingtacha #worldtachaday #freetacha.
Nigerians nd misplaced priority,nw I understand why buhari called us "lazy youths".

25 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Abiamaka(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
Suffering and smiling
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by meobizy(f): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
The reason I do not watch this show is the emotional investment people put into it. Now with Tacha disqualified every housemate has a chance to win. Personally I don’t think any of the present housemates is deserving of the money but I won’t mind Diane or Omashola carrying home the grand prize.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Flier: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
I think her profession is far worse than BBNAIJA,how do people pay to watch comedy it makes no sense to me
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by ednut1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
If you dont watch. How you con know tacha. But its shameful sha. Misplaced priority
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Flexherbal(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
I think I should go and run a go fund me account, for my snail farm. Lol!
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Duggedised12(f): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
Energy people put into mundane things in this country smh

6 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by festacman(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
No doubt, young people need heightened social consciousness and political awareness for our country to move forward. Lepacious Bose is lepaciously on point except that she has forgotten that the thing with fundamental human rights is that everyone has right to do what suits them provided no law is broken.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by iPhoneRepairer: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
I wish Nigerians can collectively channel the same passion and attention of this BBN towards the politicians and hold them accountable just like they held Tacha accountable.

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by iReddington: 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
Nigeria problems @59 are too much to focus attention on a show that doesn't add value to the society, na country and people wey don chop belleful suppose dey reason and put energy for this show.

21 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Omorefe1975(m): 1:21pm On Sep 29, 2019
BBN-misplaced priority!

4 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by OakConsultNG: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
Interesting..
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by somehow: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
meobizy:
The reason I do not watch this show is the emotional investment people put into it. Now with Tacha disqualified every housemate has a chance to win. Personally I don’t think any of the present housemates is deserving of the money but I won’t mind Diane or Omashola carrying home the grand prize.
one of them

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by KINGJAJA888(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by mrZENographer: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
Very true. Book of Revelation should be read more than book of Psalms.

Deliverance by 20 pastors lol

Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by Regiomontanus(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
izzou:
grin

Millions from where exactly?
Re: Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... by kreate1000: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of Winners At The 2016 AMAA, Africa Movie Academy Awards / Man Twerks On Yes You Can Naija Reality TV Show. See Reactions / PHOTOS: Rita Dominic At 2018 AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.