Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

If You Have Read Left Behind By Tim Lahaye, Then You Will Love This - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Have Read Left Behind By Tim Lahaye, Then You Will Love This (349 Views)

Best Stories I Have Read On Nairaland. / What Are Best Stories You Have Read On Nairalland Literature Section? / Names Of Any Vampire, Werewolf And Witches Story You Have Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Read Left Behind By Tim Lahaye, Then You Will Love This by christscribe: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hello, Lovers of great reads,

I am announcing the coming release of three great books you should not miss.

A Rough Diamond

“It Takes Great Pain To Pierce The Soul And Open it To Greatness.”

A Rough diamond, an inspirational fiction about the transformative power of pain.
She is beautiful and brainy, the dream girl of every eligible bachelor and Multinationals.
She hooked both, rising at an unimaginable speed.
Her life is perfect and enviable, with high powered automobiles and exotic vacations.
Then, out of the blue, the unexpected happened………..

A long-buried and forgotten event from the past decided to resurrect and threaten her beautiful life.

Will her faith in God sustain her? Or, will this be the crushing blow that will end her very existence?

Reviews From Readers

"The meaning of this Story came to me at a perfect time in my life. I have been terribly ill thinking of giving up on this painful journey. One random night I started looking for inspirational books that may help. I ran across this wonderful book thinking it may just be a story about dealing with illness but it was so much more! God sent this book to me to help me think about my situation and try as difficult as it will be to make it better. Thank God for helping you write such a wonderful book. It is a gem!!!
Maria Suppa – Amazon Top reviewer

"Your story is one that holds a reader's attention...and the basis of it is heart rendering." Evermore. Forum Member,
Authonomy(HarperCollins) Forum Member.

Soul Reapers

“Soul Reapers, an apocalyptic fiction that will send the chills down your spine and keep you on the edge of your seat”

They hear whispers of voices and thought suggestions. One is malevolent, controlling and forceful. The other is gentle and assuring.

They find themselves swaying to the malevolent voices, never suspecting that behind them are well articulated high-level conspiracies of unseen wicked forces.

Their mission is to enslave mankind and disqualify them from a coming gathering in the kingdom of light.

In the midst of this mayhem, is an ally who responds to the faintest stir of cry for help.

Watch out for those thoughts ravaging through your mind!!!

Travails of Eve’s daughters

They are six, four of who are close knitted. Each has a story to her life.

This is the true story of certain African elite women. Amongst them are the married, single and divorced. Each has a story to tell of her unique challenges and experiences of life. Stories of passion, pain, hope, healing and struggles to survive and belong in our contemporary society.

Has anyone experienced the fear of remaining single for life? Anyone living with the stark reality of a wrong marriage? Ridden by guilt of infidelity? Afraid of commitment? Or is anyone struggling with the anguish of failed dreams? Oh !It used to be so good with us, but now…?

Envious of friends who seem to have it all in their grasp? Wallowing in the pit of disappointment? Being jilted? Desperately wanting back what was foolishly thrown away out of childish exuberance?

Haunted by the ghost of the past? Being let down by a loved one? These are some of the dramas you will encounter in this classic story.

From conscientious single career girl, Liz; to spontaneous and witty Eugene who is stuck in an ill-matched marriage; to brooding Ada, haunted by old ghosts and struggling to embrace a beautiful future laid before her; and to Ngozi, stricken with the guilt of a secret adulterous affair.

Amusing and deeply moving, intriguing, real-life stories of modern-day African women. Stories of different strokes for different folks.

A story every woman, every girl, every female and the men in their lives must-read. Amusing and deeply moving, real-life stories of different strokes for different folks.

Watch out !!!

For more details, visit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXn-L38r4jE

(1) (Reply)

How is your mental health? / Shine Your Eyes -episode 2 / Abuke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.