Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) (33573 Views)

Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / High-ranking Policewoman Frees Those Illegally Arrested By Her Junior Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Gossipninja: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Between SARS Operatives, A Good Samaritan & Some Boys Yesterday, At Tollgate, 7up, Lagos

A Social commentator and Twitter user, Uncle Demola has narrated his friend's encounter with SARS operatives and what ensued.

In a lengthy tweet, he narrated how his friend, Gbemi Fizzy saved some men from the hands of the operatives along Lekki.

See the tweet below...

The young men were heading to Lekki, when the blue Police bus started driving erratically, overtook the Camry and stopped abruptly to corner the car from moving further. effect the ILLEGAL arrest of the occupants of the Camry, they almost hit @GbemiFizzy's car and that was what caught his attention.

So, he decided to wade into the matter and make an inquest into the attempted arrest. The officers immediately alighted from their bus and started barking at the occupants of the vehicle to alight from their car.

The young men were already terrified and obviously targeted. They had been trailing them for a while. So, Mr @GbemiFizzy parked right there in the middle of the road and alighted from his vehicle. Of course, trust Nigerian police officers when they see someone confidently challenging them when they're on illegal duty. They wanted him to leave.

When they figured that @GbemiFizzy was not going to backdown, they started appealing.

You can hear them saying; "Oga sorry." "Well done Sir."... They agreed to let the boys go but what they didn't know is that @GbemiFizzy was aware of their plot.

The plan was to let the boys go and then they track them when he's left, to continue the harassment.... So, @GbemiFizzy asked the boys were they're heading to and they said Lekki. So, he asked them to enter their car, drive in front of him and he followed them all the way to Iyana Oworo to ensure that those officers were not following the them.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B3ADitUA6qa/?igshid=1wft1nu74as0u

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/good-samaritan-saves-some-young-men-from-sars-harassment-and-extortion/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Gossipninja: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Magichand: 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Godbless you Mr Gbemi..

#EndSARS now

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by drips8(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
Not all heroes wear capes

SARS clearly has no benefit in nigeria, imagine people get scared at the sight of one of the law enforcement agencies that was meant to protect us.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by A305: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Who is Gbemi?

That guy must be powerful and has lots of guts. See my si gnature below.

15 Likes

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by decatalyst(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
I can say that Nigeria has no security outfit worthy of trust and protection.

May God watch over us.

16 Likes

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by WalkerMichael(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
SARS ARE ROBBERS!!!! JESUS! shocked Before you know, they would tag those boys as yahoo boys and then milk them of their hard earned money! Awon ole oshi

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by obiekunie2: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
for heaven sakes someone should tell us who the Gbemi is - is he a soldier

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Gossipninja: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by ossaisly(m): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Great,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by optimus106(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bad Market...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Officialgarri: 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Although it was a very good move, I will however like to mention that it's not everyone that is privileged to try this.

A word is enough.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by CreamyBanana(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
who be that witch wey dey dance for on top one house for those pinshures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by lyriclekidd(m): 4:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nice one
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Madibah(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is sperodically ominous.
Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by fineboynl(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
SARS are thief's, it will get worst this ember months

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by ode4short: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
The man should come out for president, we will vote for him...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by tayo200(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2019
kudos to this man.. but if you don't have strong connection or leg, you can't pull this stunts anyhow o....but some even have the strong connection to help other people's out, but they still won't.. many will pass them. by... but I give credit to this man. ..if I see him or if you know where I can see him, I owe him a bottle of Gulder... he's indeed a brother keeper...

12 Likes

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by ableguy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
That's how they always harras me everyday along Lekki epe expressway

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Mays24(f): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
The video was trended on twitter yesterday i think. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
SARS greatest headache for boys

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Wuuworld(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Let there be peace in this country.
We are tired of everyday dramas...mbok.

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by kenzysmith: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
I remember last year when i travel down to sch to do my clearance to take my papers the boy that help me to squat in his house is a cultist unknownly to me a day to when i was suppose to finish my clearance this boy organize 4 members of his gang they came to his room abt "10pm they told me i should follow them out just to chilled cas i might be leaving soon i told them(including the boy i was squatting) no p as i was going with them we were walking to a bush part then i stop i told them i can't go further is very quiet and dark there, then one of them shouted will u move that is when i knew this guys are either going to use me 4 ritual or to blend me, i said ok as we were walking i pull out my shoes gently from my legs why i was walking with the guys including the boy the boy that i was squatting with, then i push the one walking at my back to the floor and i ran and i was chase by the boys i saw night watchmen about 3 of them, i ran to them (i was thanking God am now finally save because they had a gun with them) i was shouting help me! help me! As i ran to them the boys chasing me also caught up with me am one of them gave me a punch in my nose which brought out blood in my nose, they spoke yoruba with the watchmen, i don't understand yoruba the watch men told me in a loud tune i must follow them and one of the gang quickly take my phone from my pocket, at this point i taught dat day is d last day of my life, i was shouting i don't kw them with tears in my eyes two women was passing by they came to were we are and they was like what happen they told them i was a theif i stole their money the watchmen was telling the women to leave that they will handle d issue, as they were talking with the women i just punch one of the boys holding my trousers and ran as fast as i could they chase me till i was out of their sight, when i saw the main road joy was in my heart i saw 3 sars men i rush to them to explain what have happen they told me i should go and resolve d issue or i give them 20thousand naira for them to follow me down to the boy house to take my belongings, i have to sleep on d ground at a filling station that night l, to caught d long story short i told some young guys from my sch d next morning d story about 8 of them accompany to the guy house to get my belongings. MORAL LESSON OF D STORY WE HAVE NO SECURITY IN THIS COUNTRY SO MAKE SURE U STAY OUT OF TROUBLE.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How A Man Saved Some Boys From Being Illegally Arrested By SARS (Video) by Hedonisco: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2019
Indeed. If you allow these SARS bastards to arrest you illegally in broad daylight, on a busy road, then you are a fool. Use your car to block the road, tell them you are not going ANYWHERE with them, that you would call your lawyer and family members first to come and accompany you to their station.... And if they insist on abducting you at gun point, dare the idiots to kill you there if dem born them well. With the built up traffic and many eyes watching, they would become uneasy and run away.

You should only be extra cautious at night and in lonely corners. These idiots feast on fear and intimidation.

Stand your ground.

31 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap American Woman In Kogi (Pictured) / Family Of 5 Die In Their New House In Ogun On The First Night / NSCDC Officer Smiling As She Is Arraigned For Employment Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.