Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Handling Sars Financially: An Opinion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Handling Sars Financially: An Opinion (441 Views)

CCTV Evidence: Baba Ijesha Kissing, Handling Female Minor - PUNCH Reviews / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Duping Her Sexually And Financially In Lagos / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Handling Sars Financially: An Opinion by INTROVERT(f): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
As the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing, so the bird has learnt to fly without perching grin

Over the past months and most recently today we have been regaled somewhat sadly of the harassment from uniformed men who are supposed to protect us. Here are my few tips to handling them financially.

1. Delete all financial transactions from your phone. This might not always work as the sars guys can always ask for for bank and dial *737# to check your account balance as the case may be. It however helps a long way. DELETE ALL BANKING Emails , EVERYTHING. ALWAYS BE CAUTIOUS TO DELETE.

2. 2 bank Accounts 2 phones. Get a small Nokia torch light phone and link your MAJOR account to that phone and number. THAT SMALL PHONE DOES NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AND IT DOSENT HAVE AN ATM CARD. Transfer a little sum like 10k to the second account (linked to your android that you carry around and has an atm card) you will use for some few days to run around and buy few STUFF. When the 10k is depleted on your android transfer another one and life goes on.

3. Delete all alerts Once you transfer from Nokia account to Android account delete all text messages of the transfer.

4. Hide your internet banking app If you carry your laptop around hide your internet banking app so deep or better still delete it.

5. Always have small change It's very important to have small change to give them because a hungry man is an angry. I don't want to hear they shoot you because you didn't have something to give them.

The problem of SARS harassing youth will not end soon so we have to take extreme caution. God be with you all.

Cc Lalasticlala, mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Handling Sars Financially: An Opinion by SOFTENGR: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Always dress corporate. This might discourage them from harassing you.

Do not sag
Don't do dreadlocks

And most importantly, DONT DO CRIME

You can add yours

1 Like

Re: Handling Sars Financially: An Opinion by Gracesofar(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2019
God..... What a country

To think most people will laugh over this when they are supposed to mourn the demise of the real Nigeria. An organisation set to protect now bully's the people his paid to protect. Its like asking a cats to watch over fishes.

Where did we get it wrong? Is this the kinda country my kids will grow to know? Are this the things they will see as norm in the society? Men I can see why jeremiah wept in lamentations now
Re: Handling Sars Financially: An Opinion by SenecaTheYonger: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
Look at how your police force are suffocating you in your own country and you're looking for ways to endure it. I spit on you.

Delete transaction kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Handling Sars Financially: An Opinion by herakles: 9:23pm On Sep 29, 2019
INTROVERT:
As the hunter has learnt to shoot without missing, so the bird has learnt to fly without perching grin

Over the past months and most recently today we have been regaled somewhat sadly of the harassment from uniformed men who are supposed to protect us. Here are my few tips to handling them financially.

1. Delete all financial transactions from your phone. This might not always work as the sars guys can always ask for for bank and dial *737# to check your account balance as the case may be. It however helps a long way. DELETE ALL BANKING Emails , EVERYTHING. ALWAYS BE CAUTIOUS TO DELETE.

2. 2 bank Accounts 2 phones. Get a small Nokia torch light phone and link your MAJOR account to that phone and number. THAT SMALL PHONE DOES NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AND IT DOSENT HAVE AN ATM CARD. Transfer a little sum like 10k to the second account (linked to your android that you carry around and has an atm card) you will use for some few days to run around and buy few STUFF. When the 10k is depleted on your android transfer another one and life goes on.

3. Delete all alerts Once you transfer from Nokia account to Android account delete all text messages of the transfer.

4. Hide your internet banking app If you carry your laptop around hide your internet banking app so deep or better still delete it.

5. Always have small change It's very important to have small change to give them because a hungry man is an angry. I don't want to hear they shoot you because you didn't have something to give them.

The problem of SARS harassing youth will not end soon so we have to take extreme caution. God be with you all.

Cc Lalasticlala, mynd44

are you a yahoo girl??
Re: Handling Sars Financially: An Opinion by klasys(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
I should do all these because it's illegal to have banking record information in my phone or what?.

No, these is not a solution, the solution is to know how to stand against any illegal harassment from police.

I am not novice, I know what is good or bad, I know what is right or wrong. So if you think because you own gun & claimed what is right as wrong for me, just to extort me or ask me to follow you to station. I'm sorry I will just prefer you gun me down instead of me succumbed to your intimidation.

My only two encounter with police harassment, they free at the spot, you can't just randomly block me on road & tell me nonsense & ask me to followed you go station, "that's mean I don't have where I am going" you better pull that trigger

INTROVERT:

Cc Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Woman Allegedly Poisons Best Friend Over Job Promotion / Two Nuns Become Pregnant During Missionary Trip To Africa / FRSC Causes Accident While Chasing A Benz Car, Kills Another Driver @ Ibadan Ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.