Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Be A Ready Cash Agent And Get Free POS Terminal - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be A Ready Cash Agent And Get Free POS Terminal (2807 Views)

Moniepoint POS Terminal / How Do I Start A Pos Terminal Business? / Be A Readycash Mobile Money Agent And Get POS Terminal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Ready Cash Agent And Get Free POS Terminal by Colmas(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2019
Want to use this platform to bring to you Readycash. were you work less and get paid with commissions too. Register to be a Readycash agent and begin to do more transactions such as BVN registration, bank account opening, pay bills , pos cashout . free pos machine will be given. U don't need money to register to be and agent. The requirements to be an agent is below
Namev
Address
Phone number
Account number
BVN
Bank name
Email address
ID card
Photo
NEPA bill
Local government
Note: For more information on readycash chat me privately on WhatsApp 08189502506
Re: Be A Ready Cash Agent And Get Free POS Terminal by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
So I should disclose my BVN to you before I register?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be A Ready Cash Agent And Get Free POS Terminal by Dollarseeker: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
mynd44 ban this guy for two years. This guy is a scammer and no one should fall for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be A Ready Cash Agent And Get Free POS Terminal by Colmas(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2019
@dollarseeker is not every post you see on the net that's scam, am sodiq with readycash agent ID (0000100284) come to readycash office Address: 295 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba 100001, Lagos to confirm whether my post is scam or genuine.
Re: Be A Ready Cash Agent And Get Free POS Terminal by Colmas(m): 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2019
We are still recruiting and those that have registered has been confirmed as an agent and they will soon receive their POS TERMINAL.

(1) (Reply)

Leadway Assurance: Interview Invite / Lonadek Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Recruitment 2020 / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.