Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. (10390 Views)

Lionel Messi's £95MILLION Salary Is More Than Neymar And Kylian Mbappe Combined / Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:02pm On Sep 29, 2019
Don't decide with emotion or loyalty to your football team, just be analytical. So here's mine

Goalkeeper
Bernd Leno- If De Gea had gotten back who he was two years ago, I'd have picked him but I think Leno has been doing better than De Gea of late.

Defenders
Wayne Bissaka - I don't think there's much debate about this as he's better than any RB in the Premier League

Sead Kolasinac - He is not as special as last season but I think he's the best option as it's difficult to judge what Tierney will turn out to be in the Premier League and Shaw injured.

Harry Maguire- He has been solid, commanding and good with few mistakes this season.

Holding- He's calm and knows how to read the game and barely commits blunder like Sokratis and Luiz

Midfielders

Lukas Torreira- As a defensive midfielder, I think he's better than his competitors among the two teams.

Paul Pogba- He's the best creative midfielder in both Arsenal and Man Utd team

Matteo Guendouzi- He has the ability toa move and press the ball and can make some dangerous passes too.

Attackers
Daniel James- I think he's done more than expected of him considering the fact that he came from a team in the Championship, he's scored goals and had a good contribution to Man Utd team since his arrival

AlexaLacazette - Injured but one of the best in the two teams.

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang- One of the best strikers in England as I would pick him first and above anyone in both teams

Let's have yours with analysis, thanks.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by osuofia2(m): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
ME NA BUBU I DE WAIT FOR ON IN DEPENDENCE DAY, I WAN HEAR WETIN HIM WAN TELL US.

2 Likes

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by tecsalt: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Keeper: De Gea

Defenders: Van bissaka Maguire Sokratis Shaw

Midfielders: Torreira Fred

Pogba Coballos

Attackers: Aubameyang Marital

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
To hell with Man U and Arsenal formation. How many Britons can talk about Eyimba or Kwara United formation.

Let’s love and glorify our own as much please.
[img]https://i./2dQw.gif[/img]

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Lordjb: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
Okay, today na today grin see my signature below
Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by talk2maurice(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
I heae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Dannyset(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2019
grin

Based on current form, I can't even pick up to 11 players from the 2 teams.

Man United- Goalkeeper, De Gea

Arsenal- Striker, Auba.

The rest are Time keepers. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Realfrankie(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Man Utd na scam Arsenal will win

4 Likes

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Tomjazzy2: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Op Based on form, I agree with your team selection, although I'd pick Ozil ahead of Pogba in that CAM role any day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Dearlord(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Draw soup tonight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by xynerise: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
United is losing tonight... Is that too hard to believe? sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by massinola(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
The only 11 there are the grasses and the spectators. Nothing like best 11 in arsenal and manu right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by rawpadgin(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Man united is being run by morons.....

How can u let Herrera leave without replacement (even though rabbiot was available for free)

How can u sell lukaku without buying a top9?

Trashford can give u 20goals a season....

They could've got icardi on a loan deal but they were too stupid to see that

Douglas coster was available for a loan deal man united did not snap him up until bayern pounced

I just tire for Ed wayward

9 Likes

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Boschh(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2019
Just remove Pogba and your list is perfect..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by coolebux(m): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Defenders
Wayne Bissaka - I don't think there's much debate about this as he's better than any RB in the Premier League

Are you this careless
Wa nbi saka best RB in the EPL, how?
You can't disrespect TAA like this naw

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by AmarachiAshawo(f): 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Very useless 11. Imagine Kolasinac and Geundouzi shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by sureteeboy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
Boschh:
Just remove Pogba and your list is perfect..
And replace him with who
Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
My recent form combine 11 is all Arsenal, for real

1 Like

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Man u has no player for now

We opened verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet

1 Like

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Ifebazz(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
Don't decide with emotion or loyalty to your football team, just be analytical. So here's mine

Goalkeeper
Bernd Leno- If De Gea had gotten back who he was two years ago, I'd have picked him but I think Leno has been doing better than De Gea of late.

Defenders

Sead Kolasinac - He is not as special as last season but I think he's the best option as it's difficult to judge what Tierney will turn out to be in the Premier League and Shaw injured.

Harry Maguire- He has been solid, commanding and good with few mistakes this season.

Holding- He's calm and knows how to read the game and barely commits blunder like Sokratis and Luiz

Midfielders

Lukas Torreira- As a defensive midfielder, I think he's better than his competitors among the two teams.

Matteo Guendouzi- He has the ability toa move and press the ball and can make some dangerous passes too.

Attackers
Daniel James- I think he's done more than expected of him considering the fact that he came from a team in the Championship, he's scored goals and had a good contribution to Man Utd team since his arrival

[b]AlexaLacazette - Injured but [/b]one of the best in the two teams.

Pierre Emerick Aubameyang- One of the best strikers in England as I would pick him first and above anyone in both teams

Pay strict attention to the boldened phrases. It would surely help you be less emotional. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Citytrend: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2019
osuofia2:
ME NA BUBU I DE WAIT FOR ON IN DEPENDENCE DAY, I WAN HEAR WETIN HIM WAN TELL US.
Nigerian is working of course.

Have you not Seen all the results everywhere?
Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Lagbaja01(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Two underdogs team
Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Angelfrost(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Your choice of keeper is funny, and myopic... The only person better than De Gea in EPL (By a narrow margin) is Alisson of Liverpool.

When you stand behind an almost non-existent defense for 4 seasons in a row, you begin to look average... Any other keeper in that unenviable United post, would see United finishing 8th to 10th nearly every season.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by bakynes(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
AmarachiAshawo:
Very useless 11. Imagine Kolasinac and Geundouzi shocked
You obviously havent watched any of Arsenal's match this season if not you will know how vital Guendozi has been for Arsenal. His performances saved Arsenal on some occasions this season (Tottenham and Aston villa) and earned him a national call up to the France Senior National team. He is just 18 years old.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Ifebazz(m): 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
To hell with Man U and Arsenal formation. How many Britons can talk about Eyimba or Kwara United formation.

So why are you using a Whiteman's picture to depict the Enyimba theory?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by infogenius(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Naijaguy12345:

u try
Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by sureinfo: 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
nice analysis but i dont thin wan bisaka is the best right back in the EPL o, how about the likes of Arnold?
Tajbol4splend:

Goalkeeper

Defenders

Midfielders

Attackers

AlexaLacazette - Injured but one of the best in the two teams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by LordofNaija: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2019
tecsalt:
Keeper: De Gea

Defenders: Van bissaka Maguire Sokratis Shaw

Midfielders: Torreira Fred

Pogba Coballos

Attackers: Aubameyang Marital

Man utd fan spotted. Look at the idiots you added in that squad, ask yourself this question, is this my team list fair enough

1 Like

Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by Femeto: 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pepe,Bellerin,Tierny and De gea are missing from your squad.I agree with the remaining 7 players who are on my combined team.
Re: Based On Recent Form, Name Your Arsenal And Man Utd Combined 11 With Formation. by anonymousghost2(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
krypto100:
Man u has no player for now

We opened verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet

how much is the wechat?
how many times dem go quote u before u reply..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Interested In €25m Rated Onuachu / Zimbabwe Threaten AFCON Pullout Over Wage Row / Football Pools Fixtures To Week 30 Released | Ablefast.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.