Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) (1200 Views)

Customer Care Agent Needed To Call/sms Clients - Location Independent / Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay / HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Bank450(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2019
I have an eCommerce store (I sell Product Online). I have been handling the marketing as well as receiving the orders and forwarding to dispatchers who will deliver it.

I will like to hire someone to handle the Order confirmation part, forward a confirmed order to the agent who will deliver and ensure the clients receives it and confirm if the client is satisfied.

Let me give the breakdown of the Job description:

1. Login into our platform and see new orders
2. Call the clients that we have received their orders and it will be delivered
3. Send the order to the delivery agent who will go and deliver the product to the client
4. Confirm from the agent and client that the product was actually delivered and send an order confirmation sms to the client

This job is time and location independent which means you can work from your home (even from your toilet) as you basically call and send sms.

We will like to pay per successful delivery and we do around 10-20 deliveries daily might be lower or higher depending on market.
If you have other better suggestions as to payment please let us know

If this is something you are interested in:
Comment on this post and send an email to ; Tundeifeoluwa@gmail.com with the subject "Order Assistant" and tell us why you should be considered.

Open to all gender.
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by ovalrose(f): 8:08am On Sep 30, 2019
I'm interested.
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by stainlessgerard(m): 8:49am On Sep 30, 2019
I am interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2019
I'm interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Nickibeauty(f): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2019
I am interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by dynamic010(m): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Am interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by 88joshua99: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Segol: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
enticing offer. I am in
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Daddyxyz: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2019
am interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by lilachiever(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
Interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by lilachiever(m): 3:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bank450:
I have an eCommerce store (I sell Product Online). I have been handling the marketing as well as receiving the orders and forwarding to dispatchers who will deliver it.

I will like to hire someone to handle the Order confirmation part, forward a confirmed order to the agent who will deliver and ensure the clients receives it and confirm if the client is satisfied.

3. Send the order to the delivery agent who will go and deliver the product to the client
4. Confirm from the agent and client that the product was actually delivered and send an order confirmation sms to the client

This job is time and location independent which means you can work from your home (even from your toilet) as you basically call and send sms.

We will like to pay per successful delivery and we do around 10-20 deliveries daily might be lower or higher depending on market.

Comment on this post and send an email to ; Tundeifeoluwa@gmail.com with the subject "Order Assistant" and tell us why you should be considered.

Open to all gender.

Mail Sent... Please acknowledge
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by nifdem: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
am interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
I am interested

1 Like

Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
interested, email sent.
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Chummynoni(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Bank450:

Open to all gender.
interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by shulamitewoman(f): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Am interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by ogaademola: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
I am interested please.
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by LYNDDY(f): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Am interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by obuug5(m): 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by FreeTHINKER98(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by obasi23: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
Am interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by Bank450(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Opening for this position is closed.

We are constantly looking for amazing people to work with and am sure we will have another opening soon.

Thanks for your Interests, we will peruse the application and choose the best fit.

Thanks once again

1 Like

Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by thosyno63(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2019
Interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by benbreeze: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
Interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by BrownSamuel(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Good day Sir/Ma. I am interested and have just sent an email to your email address. This is my WhatsApp Number: 09020595605
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by lewj(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2020
i am interested
Re: HOT JOB Call/send SMS To Our Clients (location Independent - Attaractive Salary) by nuel000: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2020
Payment per delivery is fine, how much do you pay per delivery?

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Jubaili Agrotech / TAKEN. THREAD CLOSED.... THANK YOU / British American Tobacco Global Graduate Programme 2022 (west Africa)"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.