Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Suggest Me Logistics Company To Store And Ship My Goods Within Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suggest Me Logistics Company To Store And Ship My Goods Within Nigeria (259 Views)

Which Shipping Agent Can Ship My Goods From China To Nigeria / Infinitikoncept Is in the process of Releasing My Goods / How Can I Get My Goods Delivered From Amazon To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suggest Me Logistics Company To Store And Ship My Goods Within Nigeria by Rockyfancino(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2019
Having an e-commerce store in Nigeria, which Logistics company can I order my goods to, so that they can help me store it in their warehouse and ship it to my costumer's destination whenever there's an order on my site?

Your response however little is appreciated.
Re: Suggest Me Logistics Company To Store And Ship My Goods Within Nigeria by Rockyfancino(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2019
I want to order goods from abroad. I want it to be stored directly with a logistics company that will in turn help me keep it in their warehouse and anytime I get order on my website, I ask them to ship it for me to the customers address.
Re: Suggest Me Logistics Company To Store And Ship My Goods Within Nigeria by Rockyfancino(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2019
Anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Call Me For Your 9 Mobile Services / Please Who Knows How To Shop On 1688 . Com / Do U Know U Can Make Money From Jumia...jump In Let Me Show U How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.