Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

I Need A Girlfriend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girlfriend (903 Views)

Im An Introvert Looking For A Girlfriend / Rent A Girlfriend. (emotional Support And Outings) / I Need A Girlfriend In Abuja, Nyanya-maraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Alot of you might think I am joking but I am serious.

Qualities:

1. Must be sexually appealing
2. Height 5.5' to 5.8' anything above might make her look like my mom cuz I am only 5.68' tall.
3. A graduate with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 for commercial courses and social sciences, 3.5 for science and engineering or...an undergraduate with a minimum CGPA of 4.2. I don't date ONDs and HNDs except you have a distinction or possess at least one (1) A (and/or 3 Bs) in your WAEC/NECO and the A must not be in Agriculture, Yoruba or any locally developed languages.
4. In addition to (3) above, she should have a good spread of knowledge to engage in intellectual conversations. Knowledge of any two of the following will be an added advantage: financial systems, economic systems, media, research, business law, management consulting, sports, novel scientific methodologies, programming, financial accounting, theology and other related areas.
5. You must not be a gullible church girl.
6. Must be passionate about something.
7. No tying of wrappers and lace materials. You must have a good fashion sense. Be ready to look sharp in trousers even in native attires.
8. Must be within ages 22 to 29. I don't do prematures and dinosaurs.
9. Must be knowledgeable in ubunja's miseducations.
10. Must be a genuine feminist, not those ones with double standards.

Send a PM if interested and you meet atleat 90% of the above

Cc lalasticlala
farano
rocktation

Frontpage pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Diegostan(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Hahahaha,.. " in Swahili "
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2019
its rainy season,so clay no go hard to find,get clay and mould her to your specs.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Ayomide11111: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2019
But you funny shaa.... grin, these features are too plenty na.... Hope you too dey OK shaa
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Diegostan:
Hahahaha,.. " in Swahili "

Bros I'm serious o
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2019
Aaaaarghmed:
its rainy season,so clay no go hard to find,get clay and mould her to your specs.

@ bolded, this joke is getting too old and boring.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2019
Ayomide11111:
But you funny shaa.... grin, these features are too plenty na.... Hope you too dey OK shaa

I dey ok jor cheesy
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2019
Is it a job interview
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2019
Tela101:
Is it a job interview

Lol. Everyone has their spec na
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by dottozil: 10:34am On Sep 30, 2019
A man who findeth sense finds wisdom
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Funmmyastic: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2019
Hope the lady will be remunerated handsomely if she meet all these qualifications?Cos it sounded like a job interview.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2019
Lol,wonder shall never end
This more like a job interview
You should have posted it in job/vacancy section angry
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Hope the lady will be remunerated handsomely if she meet all these qualifications?Cos it sounded like a job interview.

There's a reason why jobs state their requirements and that is to minimize the screening load. I chose their model to obtain a similar benefit.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 30, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Lol,wonder shall never end
This more like a job interview
You should have posted it in job/vacancy section angry

It is not a job vacancy. It is a romance-vacancy
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2019
NuissancePolice:

Qualities:

2. Height 5.5' to 5.8' anything above might make her look like my mom cuz I am only 5.68' tall.
3. A graduate with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 for commercial courses and social sciences, 3.5 for science and engineering or...an undergraduate with a minimum CGPA of 4.2. I don't date ONDs and HNDs except you have a distinction or possess at least one (1) A (and/or 3 Bs) in your WAEC/NECO and the A must not be in Agriculture, Yoruba or any locally developed languages.
4. In addition to (3) above, she should have a good spread of knowledge to engage in intellectual conversations. Knowledge of any two of the following will be an added advantage: financial systems, economic systems, media, research, business law, management consulting, sports, novel scientific methodologies, programming, financial accounting, theology and other related areas.
7. No tying of wrappers and lace materials. You must have a good fashion sense. Be ready to look sharp in trousers even in native attires.

Cc lalasticlala

What are you bringing to the table.... Do a like4like comparison........

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girlfriend by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=NuissancePolice post=82699299]Alot of you might think I am joking but I am serious.

Qualities:

3. A graduate with a minimum CGPA of 4.0 for commercial courses and social sciences, 3.5 for science and engineering or...an undergraduate with a minimum CGPA of 4.2. I don't date ONDs and HNDs.

Character is excluded from your required features.

It is possible you have a lady with all you listed and without character she can still be a nightmare for you.

I don't support Ubunja relationship theories, I don't say his principle is 100% bad. But it's so faulty.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by faithfull18(f): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lol, chai.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
[quote author=INTEGRITYA1 post=82702768][/quote]

I did not state "character" as a requirement because it is relative, and there is no objective way for one to know if their character is good or bad. Everyone will claim "good-character" at any given opportunity. I would have to interact with the person to ascertain whether her character is good to me.Good in this context mostly refers to compactibilty.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

What are you bringing to the table.... Do a like4like comparison........

I don't think I need to do so. By setting standards, it means I equally have excellent virtues by implication.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
NuissancePolice:

I don't think I need to do so. By setting standards, it means I equally have excellent virtues by implication.

I beg to differ...... Why do some broke guys hunt for sugarmummy's?
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I beg to differ...... Why do some broke guys hunt for sugarmummy's?

They do so because they need money.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
NuissancePolice:

They do so because they need money.

True.... Or they are attempting to become unequally yoked....

I am not saying you are, but some people measure up.........
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
NuissancePolice:

I did not state "character" as a requirement because it is relative, and there is no objective way for one to know if their character is good or bad. Everyone will claim "good-character" at any given opportunity. I would have to interact with the person to ascertain whether her character is good to me.Good in this context mostly refers to compactibilty.

It means meeting up those criteria you listed in itself does not translate to automatic qualification.

It better make you add terms and conditions apply.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
NuissancePolice:

@ bolded, this joke is getting too old and boring.

Am not out to amuse u.pple who expect too much qualities from a spouse usually have nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girlfriend by BlackHummer(m): 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
NuissancePolice:

Qualities:

Cc lalasticlala
farano
rocktation

Frontpage pls

Lol. May are mad but just few are roaming on the streets.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend by BlackHummer(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
faithfull18:
Lol, chai.

You can apply if you meet his cut off cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girlfriend by faithfull18(f): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
BlackHummer:

You can apply if you meet his cut off cheesy
grin grin The cut-off is too high.
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by BlackHummer(m): 2:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
faithfull18:

grin grin The cut-off is too high.

Hahahaha.
Abi oooo. OP go wait tire
Re: I Need A Girlfriend by BlackHummer(m): 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
OP you did not mention complexion in your requirements

(1) (Reply)

A One Night Stand / Is Sanboy25 Hermaphrodite? / Ladies..........how To Recognize If He Is Mr. Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.